Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK: Officers see few changes from law

By Ron Jackson and Julie Bisbee
    Staff Writers
    House Bill 1804, one of the stiffest illegal immigration laws in the U.S. arrived with a collective shrug from those called to enforce it.

"As far as I'm concerned, it's going to be business as usual,â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

[quote]While immigration advocates rallied against the new law Thursday, law enforcement in Tulsa spent the day quashing rumors that a woman was arrested for driving her illegal immigrant boyfriend. The alleged incident was reported by Miguel Rivera, president of the National Coalition of Latino Clergy and Christian Leaders, according to the Tulsa World.

"That's just urban legend,â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Yes, that's pretty telling about this clergy's morals, isn't it?

Does this article make you think that some local entities, LE, schools, and social services don't want any change?

If that feed mill can't find legal workers - then let them go out of business. I will bet if truth be told this feed mill replaced American workers with illegals in the past. They either didn't hire Americans or actually let American go in favor of illegals.

It would be nice to think every Oklahoman was making $80K a year, but somehow I doubt it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)