Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, Chris-A. I was so angry I forgot to welcome you. Welcome to Alipac! So glad you have joined us.

Can you imagine the horror that she will put HER CHILD through if ICE comes knocking at her door?
    Why don't you find out by calling and informing ICE?

Welcome Chris, glad to have you on-board
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

If they truly came over here for a better life they would learn English, rasie their standard of living etc. It they live here like they live in their country we will be a third world country. Why can't they use the energy fighting for rights in their own country instead of fighting for rights they think they have here? I live in California and when I USE to shop a Meyrvins all of the announcements were in Spanish, not even Spanish and English. I feel like a foreigner in my own country. Most don'w want to be citizens, which is shown in most of their marches. They just want free education, free medical, free food etc.

It is appalling that the illegals and their supporters dare to compare their illegal presence in this country with the legitimate Civil Rights Movement of blacks in America. Martin Luther King, Jr. must be rolling over in his grave!

I don't blame you for being angry Deb. They seem to be determined to anger everyone in their path.

Have you seen the latest.......where they are comparing crackdowns,such as that in OK, to "ethnic cleansing"?

I cannot even imagine a mindset which tells these people that what they are doing with these appalling comparisons is acceptable. It infuriates me beyond belief.I cannot even fathom the anger and hurt it raises in those who have themselves, or had family and friends who, had to endure legitimate struggles, hardships, and atrocities.

All of this outrageous behavior is just another blatant example of how illegals think: It doesn't matter what it is or who owns it, they feel entitled to just take it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I work with a hispanic girl who knowingly married an illegal alien and gets angry because the rest of us don't agree with her "Give them all Amnesty" stance.
    Just tell her you oppose discrimination (that's what amnesty is), and she is a racist for supporting it. If she doesn't like it she can move to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12