Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Omaha, Nebraska: Neighbor heard shots from home-2 men died

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pag...u_sid=10252292
    Published Thursday | February 7, 2008
    Neighbor heard shots from home where 2 men died
    BY KEVIN COLE AND JOHN FERAK
    WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITERS

An Omaha man who lives next door to the scene of a double homicide said Wednesday that he may have heard the gunshots that took the lives of two men.

Kenneth Coup, who lives next door, said he thought he heard two gunshots come from the duplex about 7:30 a.m.

"It sure sounded like gunshots, but I couldn't swear to it," Coup said. "I was getting my son ready for school, and that's when I heard two loud pops from over there."

Omaha police were called at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday to the duplex at 3125 S. 16th St. Inside they found the bodies of two men.

Officer Bill Dropinski, a police spokesman, said the identities of the victims had not been released because investigators were still trying to locate relatives.

As of Wednesday night, no arrests had been made in connection with the slayings.

Coup said the people who lived in the duplex had moved in about six months ago. Once in a while, he said, they would sit in the backyard, but they generally kept to themselves.

"The folks over there looked to be in their mid-30s," Coup said. "I saw a lot of different people coming and going all the time."

Alan Langpaul, who owns the house, said he was shocked when detectives called him Tuesday evening to report the grisly discovery.

Langpaul said detectives did not tell him the victims' names. He said that he rented the house to a couple of Hispanic men and that they had lived there since last summer.

"We don't know for sure who was in there," Langpaul said. "I don't know if the people they found are the people I rented to.

"I have been in the rental business 30 years, and I've never had anything happen like that. This is just a shock. I just can't believe it happened."

Both of the men he rented to had steady jobs, Langpaul said, but he declined to identify their employer.

He said he wasn't aware of any prior police calls to the house.

"The people who were down there were very nice and quiet," Langpaul said. "These guys took care of the place. They did not cause any trouble, and they always paid their rent on time."

John Kudirka, 66, who lives directly south of the duplex, said he did not know the residents of either unit in the duplex.

"They are really quiet. I really didn't pay much attention to them," he said. "I don't know what happened. I'm just as dumbfounded as everybody else."

Dropinski urged people to call Crime Stoppers at 444-STOP if they saw anything suspicious near the house Tuesday.

Omaha Police Officer David Spizzirri said Tuesday night that he did not know where in the house the victims were found.

The duplex is in the Deer Park neighborhood, just north of Interstate 80 and across the street from Fire Station No. 3.

Contact the Omaha World-Herald newsroom
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

Hispanics mentioned were probably "illegal"!

Sadly, two human being's lives were snuffed out today. This occurred in the South Omaha area which is commonly referred now as "Little Mexico". If any of you follow or come to Omaha for the College World Series, the Deerfield Park area is just across the I-90 and a little north-west of the Rosenblatt Stadium. Parties involved were probably "illegal" and probably gang related. If anyone else in Omaha finds anything out, please post!
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pag...u_sid=10252712

Published Thursday | February 7, 2008
    Police release IDs of two men found dead
    BY JOHN FERAK AND KEVIN COLE
    WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITERS

Omaha police this morning released the identities of the two men who were found dead in their south Omaha duplex on Tuesday.

Francisco Lemus-Torres, 34, and Jose Manuel Silva-Esparza, 18, both of Arizona, were found dead at 3125 S. 16th St. on Tuesday afternoon. Police say they consider the deaths a double homicide.

A man who lives next door to the duplex said Wednesday that he may have heard the fatal gunshots.

Kenneth Coup said he thought he heard two gunshots come from the duplex about 7:30 a.m.

"It sure sounded like gunshots, but I couldn't swear to it," Coup said. "I was getting my son ready for school, and that's when I heard two loud pops from over there."

Coup said the people who lived in the duplex had moved in about six months ago. Once in a while, he said, they would sit in the backyard, but they generally kept to themselves.

"The folks over there looked to be in their mid-30s," Coup said. "I saw a lot of different people coming and going all the time."

The duplex is in the Deer Park neighborhood, just north of Interstate 80 and across the street from Fire Station No. 3.

Police said today that the investigation into the deaths is continuing.

Contact the Omaha World-Herald newsroom

FRANCISCO LEMUS TORRES Vs IMSS

Googled and found reference to 10 2006 / 2004
    FRANCISCO LEMUS TORRES Vs IMSS

in this Mexican government document http://www.stps.gob.mx/07_justicia_l...jfca080129.pdf but it doesn't do me much good because I don't read or speak Spanish. Can anyone else help me!

I don't know if this is the same fellow or if someone else in Mexico has same name.

Thanks in advance.

a lot of different people coming and going all the time............

Liberty has never come from the government; it has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it. (Woodrow Wilson)
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

However likely that these men were illegal, it cannot be proven. There are many Hipanics in AZ that are American. There are good and bad. Please be cautious.

Fedupinnebraska,

I grew up in Millard and reports I am getting about Omaha make me cry. I know from working in the title business, that it doesn't matter what your name is, lots of people have the same names. Try googling your name and I am sure you will find drs and lawyers and criminals.

South O. has never really been a good part of town. Back in the day, the stock yards made it habitable only for the poor who could not afford anywhere else. Keep an eye out on this, see if immigration stats are reported. The Weird Harold might not be the best source.

I do have a question for you though, Is MS13 as bad as my elderly aunt says it is? She lives out semi-close to boys town in what used to be a super neighborhood. She says she is terrified to go out anywhere at night. Has it gotten that bad?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Francisco Lemus-Torres, 34, and Jose Manuel Silva-Esparza, 18, both of Arizona, were found dead at 3125 S. 16th St. on Tuesday afternoon. Police say they consider the deaths a double homicide.

I have no idea why, but for some reason, there are an awful lot of illegal aliens....especially in Maricopa and Pinal counties......with ties to and a big interest in, Nebraska.

There is also a great deal of crime, such as drug and human smuggling, which seems tied between these counties and Nebraska.

Maybe it's got something to do with gang territories..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Y'all also have to remember, these are the victims. I am interested to see who actually committed these murders.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)