Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I am not a person who can actually predict the future but have a strong feeling that we will go through riots here once again. In the past the riots involved African Americans who really did suffer discrimination. What frightens me is the fact that we may have riots again but this time involving Hispanics. I can see it coming if the government doesn't get their act together as soon as possible.
    As long as they throw the first punch, let's get it over with. Cowards vs Americans. There's no contest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

for the life of me, I cannot understand why the French cops don't just shoot them?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    for the life of me, I cannot understand why the French cops don't just shoot them?

Will you please look above, NITTY. I believe my last post explained it concisely
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should send them back to where they came from. Maybe then our government will see the light and do the same.

added to the homepage

ALIPAC Note: The riots in France are being orchestrated by illegal aliens that were turned into Guest Workers or Temporary Workers just like the Bush administration plans for illegal aliens currently in the US. Amnesty ='s illegal aliens stay in America. ALIPAC Activists are encouraged to contact your local Congressional candidates and ask them if they plan to turn our illegal aliens into Guest Workers like the French did?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1646

These rioters are unassimilated Muslim youths of North African heritage. Although it is being portrayed in the media as being about economic issues, the instigators are the radical Islamists who are using the disenfranchised youth to intimidate the French population and cause chaos and destruction.

France, like most European countries, is about 10X as PC as the US. The average French person is very unhappy with what has become of the country, but their politicians and elites (media, intellectuals) are about like they are here--worse in fact. They prefer to appease rather than make hard choices and confront the situation head on.

In the last election, the far right nationalist party, which ran on an anti-immigration platform, won a sizeable percentage of the votes. This was an expression of frustration from the French people.

We definitely could have the same problem here. Not with the religious undertones, but because we have these large unassimilated enclaves brought on by massive illegal immigration and the multicultural mindset. Just like the disaffected young French Muslims, these illegal immigrants have no emotional ties to this country. It is a disaster in the making IMO.

ALIPAC Survey

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Surveys&pollID=34

Could immigrant riots break out across America like in Europe?

No, that would never happen here. 1.50% (1
    No, not to a significant degree. 3.75% (45)
    No, and I'm shocked you would even ask. 0.42% (5)
    Yes, but less severe in America. 14.57% (175)
    Yes, about the same as the situation in France 14.40% (173)

Yes, anytime now and they would be worse. 60.78% (730)
    Yes, but not for many years into the future 1.83% (22)
    Other, see my comments posted below. 1.67% (20)
    Riots? What Riots? 1.08% (13)

Total Votes: 1201

Yes, anytime now and they would be worse. 60.78% (730)
    Worse because Americans DON'T carry a WHITE FLAG to the battle as a piece of regular equipment!!

We also value our 2nd amendment rights

I agree it would be worse. Personally, I think it would go back in history to the riots involving improper treatment of African Americans. These riots would be on a larger scale as there would be gangs involved. It would be an armed version of the Hipsanic vs. African American gang fights in the California prisons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12