Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Only a revolution can salvage Mexico

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... ts121.html

Only a revolution can salvage Mexico

Dec. 12, 2006 12:00 AM

Regarding the front-page article on Sunday, "Life of long hours, low pay in Mexico heightens lure of opportunity in U.S.":

The article does not discuss the real "one" choice that Mexican's have to make to overcome their poverty: They must overthrow their corrupt government, just like our forefathers in America did. A real man does not run from his problems. This is what disturbs me most about illegal immigration.

We are being inundated with illegal Mexicans who have put up with a totally fraudulent government for hundreds of years. Do we as Americans want to allow millions of pacifist people to illegally immigrate to our country? I would think not.

In the past, immigrants were sought who would contribute to America. This invasion from Mexico is destroying the living standard of lower- and middle-class Americans.

Why, for once, don't the Mexicans fix their problems? And why doesn't our government protect us from this invasion? - Mike Brown, Surprise

"And why doesn't our government protect us from this invasion? - Mike Brown, Surprise"

I believe far too many Americans should be asking that question, and are not. Those that are paying attention at all, are focused, thanks to the OBL, on the 'pieces' (open borders and illegal immigration) without realizing that those are but pieces of the puzzle. Most have never heard of the OBL, NAU, or SPP. And I'm convinced that until they are made aware, we may very well see CIR passed Jan or Feb of next year.