Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OP:An Immigrant Tidal Wave

An Immigrant Tidal Wave

Article Tools Sponsored By
    Published: April 14, 2009

Life is tough. Guillermo Arriaga suggests that U.S. immigration law makes it tougher (“My friends, the illegal immigrants,â€

Re: OP:An Immigrant Tidal Wave

[quote="cvangel"]An Immigrant Tidal Wave

Article Tools Sponsored By
    Published: April 14, 2009

Life is tough. Guillermo Arriaga suggests that U.S. immigration law makes it tougher (“My friends, the illegal immigrants,â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Stories of immigrants overcoming hardship are emotionally gripping and heartwarming; stories of families separated and loved ones lost are heartbreaking.
    Not so much. What's heartbreaking to me are the millions of American families forced out of their homes because of unemployment. Make that unemployment in occupations that have been taken over by illegals - roofing, construction, carpet laying, etc.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Stories of immigrants overcoming hardship are emotionally gripping and heartwarming; stories of families separated and loved ones lost are heartbreaking.

It's about as heart-breaking as a HEMORRHOID!
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel

Wait a minute! I didn't know we twisted arms and made immigrants come here. They are the ones that makes the choice to migrate. They understand what the consequences might be. If you don't want to be separated from you family then stay home. My wife has family she will never see again. But she cries no tears because she made that choice before immigrating to the USA.

Immigration opponents claim they are not against illegal immigrants because of race but because the immigrants are breaking the law.
    Yes..........just like we are also against bank robbers because they are breaking the law.

But how many of the people who are clamoring to break up the families of millions of illegal immigrants through mass deportation from the United States are willing to allow more immigrants to come to America legally?
    I don't think anyone is. We don't want ANY ILLEGAL immigration into this country. I think all of us agree that it is unnecessary to break up families when we deport them.......send the entire family back.

The difference between illegal and legal immigrants is the "IL" place in front of the work LEGAL. This word "IL" means, for the open borders simpletons, "NOT" as in NOT LEGAL. We are not willing to allow anyone in the country to do anything that is NOT LEGAL.

[quote]America’s immigration laws have always reflected its prejudices. Today’s obsession with immigration “enforcementâ€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I Googled the idiot that wrote this sob story.
    He's a freaking immigration lawyer!
    So he's in it for the money...
    Imagine taking money from the poor little illegals?
    Not to worry, The corrupt government swoops in and pays their bill compliments of us all getting screwed twice and no dinner or kiss!
    Dick Morris