Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Open border: Illegal alien cop-killer has been deported once already

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open border: Illegal alien cop-killer has been deported once already

Open border: Illegal alien cop-killer has been deported once already

September 30,

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

On Friday, Jesus Cabrera Molina, 25, who killed a Phoenix police officer in 2013, was sentenced by Maricopa County Judge David Gass to eight years in prison. The Mexican national pleaded guilty to negligent homicide and hit-and-run with death or injury.

On May 19, 2013, the victim, Officer Daryl Raetz was conducting a traffic stop at the intersection of 51st Street and Cambridge Avenue when he was struck by an SUV driven by Molina. The officer was left lying in road, as Molina fled the scene.

Officer Daryl Raetz was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Molina admitted that he had been drinking and snorting cocaine only hours before the fatal crash, according to police.

The officer's widow, Stephanie Raetz, made the following statement before Molina was sentenced:
    Fox 10 reported that the officer's widow, Stephanie Raetz, made the following statement after Molina as sentenced:
    It also helps me to know I looked him in the eyes and told him how I felt and that's something that he has to live with for the rest of his life and he has to live with the fact that he killed my husband, her son, his brother.. for the rest of his life... I don't believe he is remorseful at all... He still has yet to admit that he did anything wrong and is guilty, so I don't feel like he has any remorse whatsoever.
    In addition to his wife, Officer Daryl Raetz leaves behind a 7-year-old daughter. He had served the Phoenix Police Department since 2007, and was a veteran of the Iraq War.

Molina, who has a previous history of DUIs, was deported in 2011. However, due to the fact that our border with Mexico has basically been left completely open, the illegal alien was obviously able to make his way back to Phoenix with little difficulty, and was actually arrested again in 2012, and turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials who released him, despite his previous criminal history.

In May 2013, ICE released the following statement:
    In March 2012, ICE placed Mr. Cabrera-Molina in removal proceedings and detained him following his incarceration in the Maricopa County Jail on a charge unrelated to this most recent arrest.Mr. Cabrera-Molina was ordered released from ICE custody in May 2012 after he posted the $5,000 bond granted by an immigration judge with the Department of Justice's Executive Office of Immigration Review. His removal proceedings remain pending at this time. "

Officer Raetz is only one one of several Phoenix police officers who has been killed by an illegal alien in recent years...

-Officer Shane Figueroa
    On Oct. 25, 2008, Officer Figueroa was responding to a "shots fired" call when his patrol car was hit by a pick-up truck driven by Mexican national Salvador Vivas-Diaz, who was drunk at the time. Vivas-Diaz had a history of DUI arrests and had been previously deported.
    Officer Figueroa, 25, left behind a wife and a 3-month-old baby.

-Officer Nick Erfle
    On Sept. 18, 2007, Officer Erfle stopped a group of men who were obstructing traffic, one of the men, Mexican national Erik Martinez then shot and killed him. Martinez had been deported in 2006 for theft charges, but was able to easily re-enter the U.S.
    Officer Erfle, 33, left behind a wife and two children.

-Officer Marc Atkinson
    On March 26, 1999, Officer Atkinson, 28, was shot and killed by illegal alien Felipe Petrona-Cabana. Officer Anderson was ambushed by Cabana while on routine patrol. Petrona-Cabana was traveling with two other illegal aliens and carrying a pound of cocaine. An armed citizen, Rory Vertigan, witnessed the shooting and helped capture the outlaws.

Officer Atkinson served on the Phoenix Police Department for five years. He left behind a wife and an infant son.http://www.examiner.com/article/open...alerts_article

Molina admitted that he had been drinking and snorting cocaine only hours before the fatal crash,
    the illegals create a big demand for drugs in this country. JMO

I wish that I could understand why our Presidents and federal legislator do not understand that deportation without secure borders will not work to our citizens advantage! I don't understand why our citizens do not seem to understand the same by huge majority!