Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open Border Shyster John McCain Deserves a Dunce Cap

(quote)

Open Border Shyster John McCain Deserves a Dunce Cap

Pam Meister

In the days of yore, students who did not make a valid attempt to learn their lessons and acquitted themselves badly at recitation time were sometimes relegated to a corner of the room in order to shame them. Sometimes a pointed cap would be put on their heads as a warning to other students: learn your lessons or you’ll be the next fool on display.

In today’s world, putting a student in a corner – much less with a dunce cap – would land the teacher in hot water, not the student who would rather play video games than study history or science. But I’d like to slap a big, fat dunce cap on John McCain, the man who claims to have learned his lesson when it comes to border security and amnesty for illegal aliens.

As a quick refresher, proposed bills with amnesty provisions – the McCain-Kennedy immigration bill and the Dream Act – were both soundly trounced in Congress. Why? Because Americans, tired of our borders resembling a revolving door and illegal aliens barging in and demanding the rights of citizens, made their voices heard loud enough for the bills to be voted down. The Maverick, as McCain is endearingly called by the media, said, “I got the message. We will secure the border first, then move on to other issues.â€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess McCain cannot read-the book says ''A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS'' NOT a nation of illegal immigrants

Immigrant: a person who comes to a country where they were not born in order to settle there.
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

We are NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS!!!

Most of the legal citizens of the USA were born here, thus they are NOT immigrants.

Sorry, but I am so sick and tired of hearing that, "nation of immigrants," dung I could puke.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke