Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open borders and amnesty on the way with DHS-CBP's Napolitan

Open borders and amnesty on the way with DHS-CBP's Napolitano and Bersin

* October 20th, 2010 8:43 am PT

Alan Bersin, CBP San Diego and Janet Napolitano.
    Photo: Kimberly Dvorak

It looks like an immigration “paradigm shiftâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"[b]“Absent comprehensive immigration reform people will attempt to enter this country illegally, drawn by the job market,â€
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Captainron"]"[b]“Absent comprehensive immigration reform people will attempt to enter this country illegally, drawn by the job market,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No.....the BEST way is by replacing those low level jobs with automation, technology, reorganization and entrepreneurship. Or us who are out of work!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let me see if I understand what he's saying correctly. If I leave my front door unlocked, that will prevent a thief from entering. If I lock the door, the thief will break in. Sounds like a lose-lose situation.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

These creeps are saying the way to end illegal immigration is to just let all of the Mexicans walk in here like they were moving from one state to the next!

TREASONOUS!

W

The Best Way to Secure Our Borders is to FIRE Napolitano,Morris & Bersin !!!!!!!!

Napolitano was on the "View" Weds. spreading her propaganda about how many IA's they have deported and their commitment to uphold our immigration laws.

When asked about the Illegal who worked for Meg Whitman and would she be deported ? Napolitano said she would be deported . Does anyone here believe her BS .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I'm starting to believe that we need to remove all funding from the Department of Homeland Security and go back to the way things were with the FBI and CIA etc...

All I see coming out of DHS is a bunch of politics and politicians!

W

Sure sounds like elitist political open borders globalist speak. These people live in their own world imo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Was going to put on the homepage and found we put one up recently:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=5757
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast