Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open-borders Crowd Battling on Too Many Fronts

National Review Online
    the corner

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Battling on Too Many Fronts [Mark Krikorian]

Here's the real reason the open-borders crowd doesn't like the many state and local efforts to limit illegal immigration:

"It's impossible for us to keep track of every local ordinance that pops up," said Chung-Wha Hong, executive director of the New York Immigration Coalition. "Advocates just feel overwhelmed, we just can't be fighting thousands of little battles.

"We would rather have a national debate on the national solution for this national problem that we have."

Not that the "national debate" has gone all that well for them, either!

07/17 09:49 AM

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... MwZTY1N2I=

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRZ1 ... QD91VGR380
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    GET OVER IT

It's impossible for us to keep track of every local ordinance that pops up," said Chung-Wha Hong, executive director of the New York Immigration Coalition. "Advocates just feel overwhelmed, we just can't be fighting thousands of little battles.
    Just goes to show you how pervasive this problem is! There wouldn't be "thousands" of little battles across this country if there was not a serious problem with your beloved illegal invaders across this country.

I suggest you and your illegal invader advocates give up now, because it's not going to get any easier for you, as advocates across this country have been forced to take this battle to the state and local levels as a result of the apathy on behalf of the fed gov.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

New York Immigration Coalition
    This is not about immigration, it is about an invasion of uninvited "guests". Immigrants are invited guests.

Let's say I have a big party. I invite my family and friends, and it is a lot of people, so I have laid out a lot of food and beverages. So along come a dozen or more extra people I did not invite, but let's say they come in anyways. Trying to be gracious I pull them aside and tell them I do not recall inviting them in and I am afraid this was an invitation only party and I only laid out enough for my invited guests, it is all I planned for, they will have to leave.

So these party invaders walk away ignoring my pleas, being the inconsiderate ones they already are, and continue to eat my limited buffet I set out for me and my guests.

Now I call police to get them deported from MY HOME, and these ungrateful people tell police they have a right to be here and should be allowed to stay. Police agree that it would be "impolite" of me now to make them leave as they have been here for about an hour, let them stay and finish eating on your buffet. So...my guests and I decide enough is enough, this was a private affair and we boot them out, as is our right, and these rude party invaders now feel they should be able to protest and act like vicitms, although they came into my private residence and during a private party, with no invite.

This is what illegal aliens are doing to me, my fellow citizens and to our invited guests (LEGAL immigrants). They are taking away what limited resources there are in this nation, and taking it for themsleves without asking, without being invited and when we protest, they think they have the right to not only stay, but to feast at the limited banquet that is here for those who have have been here, and those who have come with invitations.

Not at my party, no. No amnesty, no one will tell us we now have to let the invaders stay.

Good thing they are having a hard time fighting all of those little battles, these people should not be here and do not have ANY rights.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

ummm we kind of like fighting on the local and state level
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It's impossible for us to keep track of every local ordinance that pops up," said Chung-Wha Hong, executive director of the New York Immigration Coalition. "Advocates just feel overwhelmed, we just can't be fighting thousands of little battles.
    Well if amnesty is as popular as they claim, why are they having trouble? If they're on the "right side of history", as McCain puts it, how can so many localities be pursuing enforcement measures?

Where are the masses of Americans they claim support amnesty while all of this is going on? It just goes to show, you can twist the poll data, but you can't twist the people!