Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open Borders Idiot on Lou Dobbs Tonight - Jason Riley

If you saw the open borders idiot on Lou Dobbs tonight and wanted to tell him what you think, here's your chance.

Jason Riley
    Wall Street Journal
    jason.riley@wsj.com

This rich, arrogant jerk doesn't have to live like the rest of us, in neighborhoods terrorized by illegal alien criminals. Let the eat cake Mr Riley might say. Here's little bit from this nitwit:

http://lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article? ... /805120362

ALIPACer's let him hear how stupid and out of touch he is.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

I watched him . I just can't believe the way some people in America think . He was so Transparent .
    wish the WSJ had his date of employment listed . I think rather he's a new spin master for Ruppert Murdock who "Now" owns the WSJ .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I saw that and wanted to say something about it in the "poll" thread, but I didn't know Jason's last name at the time.
    Lou sure put him in his place, as usual! Told him he should become an American!!!

I can't wait to read the transcripts as a refresher
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

April
    Amesty action ALERT!!! PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-685939.html#685939

I couldn't resist--

I couldn't resist--I sent him an email. Fairly long. I tooted my own horn to make a point. Essentially I told him his logic was flawed and extremely dangerous to America. I told him that I had recently taken an advanced IQ test because of my concerns about my short term memory loss (I am 75 years old), and that the results told me I was very logical and that only 6 out of 1000 people had these logical results. Normally I would not feel it was necessary to tell anyone that. I felt this man is so caught up in his own knowledge that he would scorn any input without some type of statement as to the credentials of the writer. He may choose to ignore it, but I tried.
    I accused him of being of the incorrect syllogism thought process where "All frogs are green. Bill is green, ergo, Bill is a frog". Nice try, dead wrong. I know Bill and he is not a frog. (LOL)

What a fool. America is lost if people like him gain more control.