Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OPEN BORDERS PROVE “WAR ON TERRORâ€

[size=200][b]OPEN BORDERS PROVE “WAR ON TERRORâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've said that from the start. The lack of concern by our government as to who is crossing our borders, proved to me that the war on terror was a bunch of bull and used only to acquire oil interests in Iraq for the oilmen that are now running Washington. The American people certainly are not benefiting from the oil in Iraq; however, they we do get the honor of footing Iraq's expenses.

Again and again and again, I just do not understand how our President and our congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders. Now our military can no longer leave their children at home in a "major United States city" and expect them to be safe or a least as safe as the parents in a "combat zone"!!

Again, as I commented on another article, "our" FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing their PROFITS, thanks to Bush and the Congressional Leadership!!