Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An Open Letter to Senator Lindsey Graham

An Open Letter to Senator Lindsey Graham
    June 21, 2007 01:47 PM EST

by Adam Graham

Senator, I’m not one of your constituents, but I’ve followed your career for years. Let’s be honest, I’ve disagreed with you quite a few times, but I’ve never disrespected you. Certain folks have shown themselves people of good will and I can respect that no matter how misguided they might be, they truly mean the best.

While I disagreed with your vote against impeaching Clinton for perjury in a civil suit, I understood why you did it. You eloquently and ably represented the case of the House Impeachment managers on the articles that were sent to the House. Then, I read Senator Tom Coburn’s (R-Ok.) book, “Breach of Trustâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Great letter!

I think a yes vote is payback for contributions from big business. I hope voters in SC remember Mr. Graham’s actions and replace him come election time.

It's a great letter, really. Luck would have it I woke up earlier than usual and saw Senator Lindsey Graham on FOX channel this morning. What he said on immigration didn't make sense. He says deportations are "not practical". Really? I can't fathom how allowing 2+ million people a year to cross the border illegally is somehow "practical" while enforcement of the laws of this country is all of a sudden not. Well, we went to the Moon, didn't we, and if we listened to the likes of Senator Graham, we wouldn't have, because it's "not practical". Have we even tried?

On his site, he goes as far as to say that the US economy will tank if deporations take place. What bull! As much as many of us would like it, it is indeed impossbile to deport 12 million people overnight. The economy will have a chance to adapt... While a complete fence is built.
    !