Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Open letter to Speaker Hastert on illegal immigration

Here's the link to the Hastert article supporting a guest worker program.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-8859-hastert.html

http://www.illinoisleader.com/letters/l ... sp?c=28024

Open letter to Speaker Hastert on illegal immigration

Monday, August 29, 2005

Being that you are the Speaker of the House and hold the responsibility and influence needed to get laws and action in your branch of the government, you do not know the disappointment when I read a story today in the Arizona Daily Star where it states you support a guest worker program for illegal aliens.

Being one of those workers who are now displaced and unemployed because of illegal immigration and having my industry downgraded to "jobs Americans will not do." What is this government and the Bush administration going to do to protect me?

Before this invasion, I only had to compete with other American workers. Today, I have to deal with criminals who by law should not even be in this country while I stand by and see our government do absolutely nothing to protect its citizens from this illegal alien invasion.

Being from Illinois before I moved to California in the early 1980's, I left because the future looked bleak and I wanted to go to a state where I could provide a better life for my wife and family. I saw what Illinois was like prior to my leaving.

Recently, I took a trip to visit an old school friend who now resides in Lansing and then I saw the wasteland that Illinois has become--I cried.

Living in Southern California now I have seen the results of unchecked illegal immigration. Towns I had visited and lived in turned into Jalisco barrios (ghettos), filthy, crime ridden and run down to the point where it looked like a Tijuana cardboard box community.

This government, Congress and you need to start addressing this issue immediately. Not by putting a band-aid on it but to get tough and punishing businesses that hire illegal aliens. To deport before any programs are considered.

Get tough with Mexico and the Vincente Fox administration to provide for its citizens and to let the American taxpayer off the hook.

The nation of Mexico is not our friend. The American people will not support a guest worker program that rewards law breakers. Strict enforcement and a get-tough policy from this lame duck administration is the only answer to this invasion.

By the way, Speaker Hastert, I have been unemployed for over a year now. Taking care of my elderly mother costs money, something the policies of this administration is preventing me from obtaining. I hope you eat well tonight, I¹m having macaroni and cheese tonight, want to join me?

Ray Carney
    Fallbrook, CA
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What an eloquent letter. I wish all the representatives who support illegal immigration had to live in my old neighborhood for a month and see first hand the devasation of their irreposnsible actions.

What an eloquent letter. I wish all the representatives who support illegal immigration had to live in my old neighborhood for a month and see first hand the devasation of their inactions.