Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now those are Jobs "Illegals" won't do!!!!

Apparently our local and government officials either!!!!

Kathyet

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called my US Senator's office and Rep.'s office and asked for an explanation as to why these particular laws that are on the books have not been enforced? I recited the code. I read the body of the code. From that point onward,

The response from the aids over the phone seemed as though my question was perhaps slightly naive, created an air of slight embarrassment or agitation, wishing that these types of questions would not be raised. Why can't these questions not be asked. Let sleeping dogs lay. I think that would sum up the air, or the undertone of the conversations.

I can look forward to a form letter coming in the mail.

Just wondering. How much did it cost to write up these laws? How many lawyers were fed for their input? Where are the prosecutors? Why does it seem that lawyers can help to craft laws and then only visited those that will be beneficial at a certain time when they are at the slop trough? Why are lawyers fat and well fed and children without enough food skinny? Why are judges for the most part also lawyers? Why does it take a semi to move the law books of this land? Why are so many politicians also lawyers? Why is it that politicians and lawyers both have bad names? Why do Americans continue to feed the over-fed lawyers? Why are there so many laws? Why is it when I meet a lawyer I hide my wallet? Why do lawyers not sue lawyers? Why is it only during extremely cold weather that you see lawyers with both their hands in their own pockets?

Yes, I am a simple minded person,.....a simpleton if you wish. But would you not rather be called a simpleton than a lawyer?

Yes, I know there are honest, well intentioned lawyers out there. One just needs patience when looking for one. If you are a lawyer and have taken offense, clean up your profession. Even a plumber has enough sense to use soap and water when cleaning up.

My dear Sen. Schumer played a large part in the 1986 IRCA Laws. So he MUST KNOW HE IS A TREASONOUS RATBASTARD NOW!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bumping to the Top.

This is one of the posts that John McCain and a radical left wing blog are attacking us over the use of the term "Wetback" we are sending this out for the world to see.

William Gheen
    President of ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us

Banned
    McCain is as dimwitted as they come, don't like JD much neither.
    How long have we been harping about non enforcement of existing laws?
    Operation wetback read as is in any legitimate history book was a look toward the future and as with much of our history laws such as......Section 8 USC 1324[a](1)(A)[iv][b](iii) any US citizen that knowingly assists an illegal alien, provides them with employment, food, water or shelter has committed a felony. City, county or State officials that declare their jurisdictions to be "Open Cities, Counties or States are subject to arrest; as are law enforcement agencies who chose not to enforce this law. Police officers who ignore officials who violate Section 8 USC 1324[a](1)(A)[iv][b](iii) are committing a Section 274 federal felony. Furthermore, according to Federal Immigration and National Act of 1952, if you live in a city, county or State that refuses to enforce the law for whatever reason, the officials making those rules are financially liable for any crime committed within their jurisdiction by an illegal alien.
    Sure I been decades telling our elected fools to enforce the law.They refuse.
    But they sure as hell will bust you for smoking in a public crapper.
    This is where the priorities of America have gone.

I'm all for another Operation Wetback.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12