Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oregon DMV to collect public input on new license rules

As you probably know, there are two prime sources for illegals to get drivers licenses, Oregon and New Mexico. Now Oregon is proposing to (supposedly) make it hard for criminals to get Oregon Licenses.

If history is any predictor of the future, it looks to me like Oregon DOT/DMV is looking for public justification to screw us again. I have a feeling that Governor Kulongoski's promise to actually enforce the law will be lost in committee. I don't trust this Governor to do ANYTHING rational or that is good for average people.

I read the proposed rules and, in my opinion, there is one huge loophole that will leave Oregon licenses as easy to obtain as they are today. Is this directive just smoke and mirrors? Please read the propsed rules and see if you agree that this is a big loophole:

(4) If [a person] an applicant for non-commercial driving privileges or an identification card has not been issued a [Social Security Number] SSN by the United States Social Security Administration (SSA), DMV will accept a written statement from the [individual] applicant to fulfill the requirements of section (1) of this rule. The applicant may submit a Statement of No Social Security Number (DMV Form 735-7255) but any written statement submitted must:

(a) Be signed by the applicant;
    (b) Attest to the fact that no [social security number] SSN has been issued to the
    applicant by the [U.S. Social Security Administration] SSA; and
    (c) Describe the penalties for knowingly supplying false information under this section.

You can see the entire set of rules proposed at:

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/news/ProposedRules.pdf

Please let everyone you know in Oregon to give written input and attend the hearing. Pro-Illegal Alien groups are organizing against the proposal as we speak. Once again, we have to come out in force to smash the competition.

Remember, many terrorists started their activities in Oregon with the assistance of Oregon DMV. This is also the state that wants to ship an American citizen to Mexico. We MUST fight hard.

We need to overwhelm this state with support for no longer issuing drivers licenses to illegal aliens. Maybe, for a change, the citizens' voice will actually be heard in Salem.

Here is the statement that Oregon DMV sent out to the media:

Dec. 4, 2007
    More Information:
    07-207
    David House, 503-945-5270

DMV to collect public input on new driver license rules

RADIO STATIONS: Download an MP3 version of this story at www.oregon.gov/ODOT/COMM/radionews.shtml

Public input is sought on proposed new Oregon administrative rules that will tighten the requirements for obtaining a driver license or identification card.

The Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division drafted the rules under an executive order that Gov. Ted Kulongoski signed Nov. 16. The order directs DMV to enact the rules as soon as possible.

The deadline for written comments is Dec. 18, 2007.

“The purpose of public comment is to provide the Oregon Transportation Commission with input on the proposed rules, not on the governor’s executive order,â€
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Let me see if I got this right.

Someone can purchase fake ID papers in another name and as long as that person swears they were never issued a SSN, they can get a license?? No notarization required?

Why do American citizens have to have forms notarized and illegals just have to "acknowledge" whatever they say is true?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Someone can purchase fake ID papers in another name and as long as that person swears they were never issued a SSN, they can get a license?? No notarization required?
    My thoughts too! Please submit your concerns to DMV by e-mail.

Since they are making decisions that affect the safety of the entire country, they should hear from anyone, anywhere. This is the state where illegal aliens can vote. We have to fight to protect Oregonians and American citizens from Ted Kulongoski, the biggest loser in state politics.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Oh well that ought to work they are so trustworthy Evidently much more than the average Amerian citizen.

What a frigging fruit cake.....Illegals have to be voting in Oregon, who else would vote this jerk into office.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)