Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oregon State Police (hearts) Illegal Immigrants?

Whole State Police department boldly going where no aider and abetter has gone before.

http://oregonfevah.wordpress.com/200...ts/#comment-60

Oregon State Police (hearts) Illegal Immigrants?

by Troy Nichols

Jose Cortez

Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a die hard San Francisco 49’ers fan. So I took notice today when the Associated Press reported that the Oregon State Police had selected Jose Cortez as one of their newest recruits.

Okay, in full disclosure, I don’t like Jose Cortez. As a place kicker, he’s a bum. He kicked for the 49’ers in 2002 and was terrible.

But when I read the headline regarding the OSP’s proud acquisition, something didn’t sit right. I knew something was wrong with Mr. Cortez given my knowledge of all things Niner. It became very clear later on in the article what was nagging me:

State police are looking for recruits with rich life experiences, good moral character, and the ability to work alone, sometimes under extreme pressure, Markee said.

Cortez fits that description. He survived El Salvador’s civil war, sneaked into the United States through Tijuana, Mexico, at age 15, and settled in a poor Southern California neighborhood thick with gangs.

So Cortez is a known law breaker. Granted, he’s been an upstanding citizen recently, kicking field goals, roofing in Corvallis, and most recently working as a dockworker. But I know a little something about the OSP’s high standards for its troopers (check out the bottom section about “good moral fitnessâ€

What's truly sickning about this is he is getting the job that hundreds of law abiding American born citizens want.

What happens if he pulls over a carload of illegal aliens, will he give them a sympathetic pass? You betcha!

This story is repulsive. Can someone find out how he got citizenship after being in the country illegally?
    I swear to God this country has been flushed an is in the swirl before it goes down the pipe.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    What's truly sickning about this is he is getting the job that hundreds of law abiding American born citizens want.

What happens if he pulls over a carload of illegal aliens, will he give them a sympathetic pass? You betcha!

This story is repulsive. Can someone find out how he got citizenship after being in the country illegally?
    I swear to God this country has been flushed an is in the swirl before it goes down the pipe.

That would just make him fit in with all of the others that aid and abet the illegal invaders.

I didn't see that he has gotten citizenship but I suppose he has. One of his ball clubs may have fixed it up for him.