this is from the front page of today's thanksgiving issue of the Oregonian newspaper_
Titled : Oregon's Amenities , jobs pull people in.
It is a bland article with no mention of illegal immigration or latino immigration at all until the second page- and the second to the last paragraph.
" the Growth in washington County was approximately split between in migration and new births,unusual for Oregon's counties,Hough said. He cited a large Latino population tending toward larger families as the reason
."

Peter Sleeth @ 503- 294-4119 wrote the article and I have already called him and let him know that I was profoundly disappointed there is no mention of illegal immigration.
The link is http://www.oregonlive.com/oregonian/...80451278191.xr

MY ediorial: this is the kind of journalism we get here- stuff that completely evades the entire issue of illegal migration.To bury the word Latino in the end of the article when most have quit reading it is very cagey. I live in washington county and I can tell you that I am a minority group living here. This is part of the problem- the failure of the news organizatons to even address the issue and if they do- it's with the typical violin music in the background ,as we hear about Pedro and Maria and their sad story