Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    I want troops on the border AND employers in jail.

On second thought, the problem with the employers in jail bit is that with companies like Tysons, they just wind up having some low level managers take the fall, like happened about a year ago, and the big ducks go scott free. So we should hit the companies where it really hurts, something like $10,000/illegal/day fine. An example would be 10 illegals working ten days would cost them a million bucks.

Maybe THAT would get Don Tysons attention.
    I like your math, good idea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    I want troops on the border AND employers in jail.

On second thought, the problem with the employers in jail bit is that with companies like Tysons, they just wind up having some low level managers take the fall, like happened about a year ago, and the big ducks go scott free. So we should hit the companies where it really hurts, something like $10,000/illegal/day fine. An example would be 10 illegals working ten days would cost them a million bucks.

Maybe THAT would get Don Tysons attention.
    I like your math, good idea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12