Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OUTRAGE: Criminal Aliens Mass-Released to Make Room for Juli

http://www.debbieschlussel.com

April 21, 2006
    OUTRAGE: Criminal Aliens Mass-Released to Make Room for Julie Myers/Michael Chertoff Show-Raids

By Debbie Schlussel

While I was away for the last part of Passover, Immigration chieftess Julie L. Myers a/k/a "The ICE Princess," did some show raids of IFCO, around the country.

The outrage, as one high-ranking Immigration and Customs Enforcment (ICE) agent told me, is that criminal aliens were released to make room for these staged arrests:

Now I know why Detention and Removal was reducing occupancy from 1200 to 900 by releasing "minor criminals," such as wife beaters and child abusers. It was apparently so that there would be room for pallet makers!

But even before Passover was over, many of the illegal aliens arrested by ICE agents under Myers' "command," were already released, as reported last night on ABC's "Nightline" (which showed the aliens leaving detention facilities with their "notices to appear"--as if they will). So, what was that Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff a/k/a "Mr. Burns" was saying about "ending catch and release" of illegal aliens?

That Small?: Homeland Security's Chertoff/John Waters Look-Alike Still Has Impotent Immigration Enforcement Policy

And why IFCO, a Dutch firm? Why, not, a bigger, more well-known company that ICE knows knowingly hires illegal aliens? A company like WAL-MART. We've detailed how Myers' predecessor Michael Garcia allowed Wal-Mart to get away with knowingly employing illegal aliens. ICE agents had tape of top Wal-Mart execs pressuring contractors to hire them.

A raid on Wal-Mart and arrests of its execs would have been news. This isn't. We'll see if the arrests continues and are followed by meaningful prosecutions. Don't hold your breath. The raids are particularly phony because, as we noted back in January, The ICE Princess personally ordered agents to release 72 aliens near Galveston before even checking their IDs to see if they were legit.

Mr. Burns told the press that this week's raids took over a year of planning. If it takes a whole year of planning to do one or two days of raids solely on one obscure employer and then release a good deal of the arrested aliens anyway, what is the point? We are in trouble.

Below is a chart detailing what's really going on. As ICE agents tell me, they did many, many more raids on and arrests of illegal alien employees and employers under Bill Clinton than under George W. Bush.

If this were not bad enough, below are the instructions Julie Myers gave her Detention & Removal Operations agents regarding which aliens can be released ("NON-MANDATORY DETENTION"): those convicted of "crimes relating to domestic violence, stalking, and the abuse or neglect of children," among others. As the agent who sent us this wrote, "Kick 'em back on the street [candidates] include child abusers!"

As we've written, don't look for much to change in immigration enforcement, because the ICE Princess is pregnant, and sources at the ICE Palace say she wants out, just months after she started. If she has any respect for the American people and any genuine concern about the hemorrhaging borders (doubtful), she will resign soon. But that's the thing about her appointment and Homeland Security in general: There's no skill or concern involved when you're running the show. It's simply a "Family Affair."

(Mr. Julie Myers Woods/Gen. Myers/Mrs. Julie Myers Woods/Chertoff-Mr. Burns "Family Affair" courtesy of David Lunde/Lundesigns)

****UPDATE: Feedback from a trusted reader on one of Julie Myers' many appearances, yesterday, to promote her show-raids of illegals (not saying we agree with everything in the e-mail, but . . . .):

Subject: Julie M on Cavuto

Greetings.....Thurs. 4/19 Cavuto / Fox News.......
    Julie Myers was on re: the "photo op" raids that took place rounding up the illegals.

This is the longest she has spoken on any show that I have seen her. Cavuto asked her questions, 1 on 1. (Now I am not going to be nasty cause it is still Holy Week . . . .)

OH MY GOD !!! (Not shouting but emphasizing. I'm still in disbelief)

1. What an embarrassment she is!!!!!! (SHAME ON BUSH!)

2. She mispronounces simple words (just like the guy who appointed
    her, GWB. One word was Social "Security." Already forgot the other, I was so disgusted.) There was a good 3 - 4 mispronunciations.

3. Her inexperience shows soooo very, very, very much. Also her lack of maturity .

4. Educated???? In what????? You'd never know it when she opens
    her mouth.

5. Mucho lack of any authoritativeness. Does not possess even a
    quality to "pretend" to be anything in law enforcement. She could have spoken at least "firmly" or with "conviction," not like a very young high school kid.

I do not know any ICE Agents at all, but tell ya what: My heart goes out to each & every one of those that are truly a professional & effective.

How in the hell do they contend with & "report" to a boss of her
    stature????? How do they even get out of bed everyday & report for work?????? How very very disgusting.

Sure glad she is p.g. Hope she has twins or triplets, so she can be a stay at home mom (no offense to any other woman, honest). She needs to stay at home & outta sight!!!!!!!

Conclusion : Those "run a way eyes" are to spook one out, so one is totally focused on them & so they are distracted to not hear a word she says!!!!!!

What a joke. You nailed her right to the "T," & I'm glad I learned about her through you, or my head would be still spinning trying to figure her appointment out. Seeing is believing & I have seen enough!!!

Be sure to tell the ICE Agents that you know: This civilian with no law enforcement experience "prays" for them, so they don't quit their jobs. 'Cause any damn dummy can see right through her. WE are in deep doo-doo.

Posted by Debbie at 11:14 AM | Comments (0) | TrackBack
    Is this Mexico or the USA

The outrage, as one high-ranking Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent told me, is that criminal aliens were released to make room for these staged arrests:

Now I know why Detention and Removal was reducing occupancy from 1200 to 900 by releasing "minor criminals," such as wife beaters and child abusers. It was apparently so that there would be room for pallet makers!
    Oh great! The end result of this ICE raid: Hundreds of criminal illegal aliens are released...in addition to the illegal workers.

Did you really take them seriously yesterday, I know I didn't.

If they start marching out the CEO of Tyson or Wal Mart then we know they are getting the message.

This was a foreign company with a token enforcement effort.

In Other Words..a joke. on the American people
    Is this Mexico or the USA

On Lou Dobbs tonite they made a comment about "Catch and Release" so obviously everybody now knows this was a sham.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn