Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Outrageous Sign Damaged

Outrageous Sign Damaged
    By Greg L | 8 October 2007 | Illegal Aliens, Manassas Politics | 60 Comments

Apparently someone has decided to vandalize the ugly and outrageous sign at the corner of Liberty and Prince William Streets that accused residents of Prince William County of being racists, slave traders and Indian killers. Damaging this sign was a really dumb thing to do, especially since the demolition permit for this site is soon expiring and this sign would have to come down very soon anyways.

I know how this outraged a lot of people, and I understand the passion that this sign has generated. I hear about this sign on an almost daily basis. The better response to this sort of over-the-top political tone-deafness is not to let your anger get the better part of you and want to destroy what’s making you angry, but to ensure that you do whatever you can to ensure that everyone you know gets the opportunity to experience what you’re feeling as well. Tearing this thing up is entirely counter-productive.

It’s far better to guard these things and protect them from harm than it is to damage or remove them. Hopefully whoever did this will someday understand this, and resist the urge to “solveâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And our sons and daughters are fighting and dying in Iraq for the flag you so disrespect. Scumbag illegals!

They should be on our southern border!