Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Overturn Illegals Boycott on May 1 - BUY BUY BUY

Illegals and their supporters are waiting for their boycotts on May 1 - can we counteract this boycott?? Maybe we dont stay home, enjoy our country and BUY BUY BUY. It would be great to show America that Illegals boycott has NO effect on us...

I found this pro Aztlan blog...

http://www.fifthavenuegazette.com/2006/ ... issue.html

May Day Without a Mexican
    Aztlan – As the International Day of the Worker looms brownly on the horizon, and as the collective heads of the most self-absorbed consumer society in the history of global capitalism begin to shed hair at an alarming rate over the worry that two Mondays hence Soup Plantations across the country will run out of romaine lettuce, civic leaders and elected officials are preparing for something they don’t really understand but which frightens the shit out of them nonetheless.

In San Diego, plans to get through May 1 are being drafted by Mayor Jerry Sanders’ Special Task Force on Gringo Survival. The Fifth Avenue Gazette caught up with Task Force Chairman and City Councilmember, Ben Hueso, who, rumor has it, actually has roots in the Latino community that he exploits and in whose neighborhoods he unapologetically rents out substandard housing units at exorbitant rates to immigrant families who don’t dare raise a stink for fear that Hueso’s goons will throw them out to the streets and call the Department of Immigration on them.

Hueso told the Fifth Avenue Gazette, “There is absolutely no reason for San Diegans to start hoarding produce. I have heard that more than one Whole Foods has had to limit customers to two baskets of strawberries per person. I want to be absolutely clear about this – there is no reason to panic.”

After hearing Hueso’s comments, the Fifth Avenue Gazette decided to talk to somebody with an actual informed opinion about anything.

Former Councilmember Ralph Inzunza declined to comment but did issue a statement through a spokesperson that read, “Mr. Inzunza regrets very much that he was not approached by a lobbyist with stacks of dirty money to buy his opinion on the matter of immigration reform, but since he wasn’t, he doesn’t care one way or another about his former constituents.”

Javier Cruz de Blanco Martinez y Otros Nombres Familiares, who claims to represent the estimated 880,000 Hispanics who comprise 29% of the total population of San Diego County said, “I think Whitey is all excited that the traffic will be lighter for at least a day. But come on – 880,000 Mexicans, what’s that? Ten or twelve cars?”

[The Fifth Avenue Gazette regrets that some racial humor is still funny. Complain if you like, but we ain’t retracting shit.]

Since no single visible spokesperson has emerged to clearly articulate a comprehensive platform shared by the millions of protesters nationwide who insist on having their voices heard, the Fifth Avenue Gazette will attempt of its own wisdom to provide its readers with a punch-list for surviving a day without Mexicans.

1. If you are traveling on business, set aside a portion of your $700 per diem so you can overtip the Sudanese doorman. Ask him if he has a sister who can come around and change the sheets on which you will spend seven hours. Don’t ask for fresh towels. That’s pushing it.

2. If you plan on going to dinner, bring your own flatware. There’s a good chance that most restaurants will have some day-old fare they can nuke for you, but you shouldn’t trust that the non-Hispanic staff have any idea how to operate the dishwasher.

3. We have nothing to fear from children. Children are our friends. They belong to us, especially the ones who still shit and piss themselves. A good disposable diaper should be able to withstand at least 24 hours worth of toddler excreta provided you don’t feed the child. That shouldn’t be a problem since you don’t know how to mix formula anyway. A bottle of Pedialite will keep your baby hydrated for a day and a large dose of Benadryl should keep him or her nice and docile until Consuela gets back on Tuesday.

4. For those of you who work in an office building, plan to stay late on May 1 so that you can throw your own trash bag down the chute. It’s not that hard. You might also want to check around your workspace and pick up the staples and paper clips you carelessly let fall on the carpet. Pick them up and throw them away. It won’t hurt you.

5. If you live in Southern California, pay particular attention to this one: Your car is a utilitarian device. Its function is to get you from one place to another. Nobody will care if it has one extra day of dust on the hood. Chill out. It’s a car – not a loved one.

6. Men, no matter how handy you think you are, white guys and lawn tools do not mix. Let the weeds grow for a day. They’re not hurting anything. Rather than trying to change the line on your weed eater, spend that time writing a letter to your congressman to tell him to stop the race baiting and public agitation that is all whipped up just to steer voters’ attentions away from the issues that really matter, like foreign policy, trade imbalance, economic indicators and civil liberties. You can write. You don’t have to prove yourself by running a lawn mower.

7. Plan an outing. There are plenty of places you ordinarily avoid because there are so many of “them” there. Try the swap meet, or maybe a city park. These are fun places. Go see what you’ve been missing.

8. Stay home and learn a few useful Spanish phrases. Believe it or not, the United States is the only putatively advanced nation on earth in which a so-called educated person cannot speak at least two, if not three or four languages. Here’s a phrase to get you started: Aunque no comparto su herencia cultural, estimo las aportaciones de los latinoamericanos a la historia, cultura, y economía de los Estados Unidos. Apoyo su derecho de expresar sus ideas y les comunicaré claramente mi apoyo a mis representantes elegidos.

9. Put off your home improvement project for a day. Sure you could hire a licensed contractor and pay five times more than the exploitive hourly rate you usually pay Pedro, but even a contractor can’t really do anything, not without a crew of undocumented immigrants to underpay and not report. Contractors like to call their workers “independent contractors.” In fact, they’re indentured serfs.

10. Best of all, stay home yourself and don’t buy anything. It’s one day, ONE DAY. Unless you’re fabulously wealthy or self-employed you, just like the Hispanics you won’t take the time to understand, are a cog in a profit machine. Your function is to sell your labor at the best rate possible to a corporation that makes more from you than it pays to you. That’s how it works. Whether you’re an upper middle class yuppie, or a mid-level management drone, or a struggling retail clerk, or a manual laborer, your labor makes someone else wealthy and supports an entire economy in which those who get wealthy do so at your expense. Facts are facts. Face them.

What if, rather than just Hispanics taking a day off from the all-consuming drive to show up, get paid and consume, everyone who is not him or herself a capitalist just decided to spend a day with their families? What if, rather than feeling unrewarded if we didn’t shell out a few dozen bucks on some shit we don’t really need we decided to appreciate what we already have for a mere 24 hours? What if we all took one day to reflect on the fact that what divides us is trivial and what should unite us is substantial? What if?

You know you have gobs of unused sick time. You also have a voice. Talk to your coworkers. Reason with them. They could all use a day off just as much as you could. The world will not stop spinning if you take one day and don’t turn up to help your master add to his woodpile. Seriously. Everything will be just the way you left it when you come back on Tuesday accept that maybe, just maybe, the fear-mongering Lou Dobbses of the world might have to ask themselves what they’ve been missing. Maybe we will all realize that Latin Americans are an integral part of the fabric of our society, woven so thoroughly into our tapestry that it makes no sense to speak of an us and a them at all. We are all we.

That’s how the Fifth Avenue Gazette sees it anyway. We are convinced that there is much to be learned from the solidarity evinced by a nationwide Hispanic community that has not threatened the establishment, has not defied any edict of civil society but has said loudly with one voice that it will not stand idly by and watch its membership be used to stir fear and further division for the advantage of this country’s controlling interests. We stand firmly behind our hermanos and hermanas and we encourage the rest of you to do likewise.

Still, you really shouldn’t drink the water.

Saludos,
    Emperador Norton II

Yep! May 1st is big shopping day for all of us! Buy from the people who DON'T hire illegals. They'll be EASY to SPOT, won't they? They'll have a full house of employees.

I can't decide whether we should let McDonalds feel the full ingratitude of their protegees or whether we should counter the McDonalds boycott for THIS ONE DAY - so our enemies cant claim to have such a huge power over McD. If We DO Boycott McD that day - we should get a letter campaign going so that they KNOW they got creamed because WE are BOYCOTTING THEM TOO!! for their traitorous support of La Raza!!

What Do Others think about this??

Keep Notes, everyone. We need to keep lists of EVERY busines that has a problem that day - THEY WILL BE OUR BOYCOTT TARGETS FROM NOW ON!! And we need to know which ones have no problem at all - so we can put them on our Patriot boards

AH! ya gotta love Mexico for making this so EASY!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Mall Madness on Mayfair Day

Mall Madness on Mayfair Day.

I said this in another post. I've got to get a haircut, and buy a spring wardrobe. I can put it off until May 1st. I will like going to Wal-Mart, since there will be fewer customers. Save that big purchase for Monday!

I don't think the illegal immigrant backers are going to effect the economy. You boycott one day and you spend the day before or the day after. Doesn't really work but I'm all for a counter strike. I think the Pro Illegals are just trying to keep the momentum going.

Also, I don't shop in Spanish speaking stores and shops so I don't even think it is going to effect the stores I normaly go to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this idea will work!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...