Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PA: Illegal immigrant pleads guilty in exposing case

Illegal immigrant pleads guilty in exposing case
    3:56 PM EDT, October 14, 2008

An Allentown man admitted today to exposing himself and rubbing up against a female shopper while working at a city market.

After pleading guilty to indecent assault and indecent exposure, 18-year-old Froylan Monzon of 933 Benton St. was immediately sentenced to three to 23 months in Lehigh County Prison by Judge Kelly L. Banach.

He also faces deportation to Mexico because he's in the United States illegally, according to Deputy District Attorney Robert Sletvold.

"You can't act this way," Banach told Monzon. "Everybody has the right to privacy of their own person."

According to Sletvold:

An Allentown woman told police she went to the ShopFair market at 1587 Lehigh St. on Aug. 7. As she was shopping at about 5:30 p.m., she talked with Monzon, who said he had worked at the store for about five months. When she went to the juice aisle, she felt Monzon rubbing on her from behind. She turned around and saw him exposed. When she screamed, Monzon left the store.

Police later tracked him down at his apartment and the victim identified him. Sletvold said Monzon has no prior criminal record, but there is now a detainer on him for being in the United Sates illegally.

Monzon told the judge he had never done anything like that before and couldn't say why he committed the act. He said he's not opposed to going back to Mexico, but agreed to serve his sentence first.

Monzon, who told the judge he has an aunt and uncle who live locally, has been in Lehigh County Prison since his arrest under $25,000 bail.

-- Reporting by Kevin Amerman, The Morning Call

www.mcall.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

nzon told the judge he had never done anything like that before and couldn't say why he committed the act. He said he's not opposed to going back to Mexico, but agreed to serve his sentence first.
    WHY DOES HE HAVE ANY SAY ON WEATHER HE GOES BACK TO MEXICO!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

If he doesn't care if he goes back, why was he here in the first place other than to take a job from a citizen. I hope the store owner gets sued and find for hiring an illegal. Where is the IRS questioning the I9 form?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    If he doesn't care if he goes back, why was he here in the first place other than to take a job from a citizen. I hope the store owner gets sued and find for hiring an illegal. Where is the IRS questioning the I9 form?
    Because he knows he can sneak back in under another identity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

These disgusting creeps make me sick and so do the sleazy businesses that hire them....how come they don't do comprehensive immigration ENFORCEMENT...that is, now both the IRS, the PA Dept. of Revenue, and ICE should be fully investigating this grocery store/mart that employed this Mexican creep as well as his "family" in the LeHigh Valley. I hope that the victim sues the business civilly as well. Gross. Deportation ...si se puede.