Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That was just what I was about to say. PROVOKED!!!. He has every right to speak his mind in his own country. Following that logic all of us need to shut up really fast or we might PROVOKE unwanted behavior. How about we try a novel approach and start blaming the guilty parties and not the victim of the criminal act. I must admit I have so wanted to put a bumper sticker on my car or a sign in my yard but I am very afraid of repercussions.

I live in Florida and as far as amount of illegals we are right behind the border states. If it were just my husband and myself I would not think twice but I have two small children.

Ignorance

You all state about your rights as an American. What about their rights as A HUMAN!!! You don't seem to mind as they labor away to make your life easier. You even Vacation in Mexico, yet now you fear for your life with having immigrants around. Your Ignorance is what flames this fire.
    Nora

You have a real problem if you think America is the place for people the world over to come demanding their human rights.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Re: PA- Local Man's Window Broken Over Illegal Alien Sign

I tried to find a comment section for people online. I didn't see one. If anyone finds one post it and we can all nicely tell the news people what we think. And then we could pass the link and info on and on..........
    We the People. You the Invader

You all state about your rights as an American. What about their rights as A HUMAN!!! You don't seem to mind as they labor away to make your life easier. You even Vacation in Mexico, yet now you fear for your life with having immigrants around. Your Ignorance is what flames this fire.
    Their rights as a human is to throw bricks through windows?

They do not make my life easier. My husband mows our lawn, I clean my own house, we take care of our own children, and we wash our own cars. I have never been to Mexico and you could not pay me enough money to go there.

In fact they are making my life considerably worse. I and every other taxpayer is supporting them and all their free social programs and WE ARE SICK OF IT!!

And we are not talking about immigrants, we are talking about ILLEGAL aliens!

Geeze, that's Western Pennsylvania and we have the lowest % of Hispanics in all of the United States, and I hope it stays that way.

When they had their big march, I think they had less than 50 in front of Allegheny County Jail in Downtown Pittsburgh. That is where the march was to begin.

Probably because they all knew where it was located.

They should of dragged them all in then, being they were so close.

What a missed opportunity.

Shouldn't that be "illegal immigration assistant" Nora. Your "people" flagrantly waving foreign flags on our soil was a stoke of genius We are growing tired of playing with you now, run along dear....

P.S. I mow my own grass
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Re: Ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by Nora
    No Nora we don't all vacation in Mexico, I vowed years ago not give any of my hard earned money to such a corrupt goverment.

As hard as it may be for you to understand, we cannot possible take all the people in this world who would like to live here.

I suppose you wouldn't mind having a few million people stay at your house?

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

What Country?

You will never stop us from coming across the boarder,wall or no walls.
    "Walls are a sign of distrust, and that will never be the basis of a good friendship between two countries.”

What is the other country? Canada is the only Real Country that borders America and America has no beef with Canada. Where is this so called ,Other Country that wants to be "Friends"? You couldn`t be talking about that "corrup mexico,could you?That`s not a Country,are you NUTS?

Re: PA- Local Man's Window Broken Over Illegal Alien Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_137142624.html
    PICTURES AT ABOVE LINK

Local Man's Window Broken Over Illegal Alien Sign
    (KDKA) WEST HOMESTEAD A local man is angry after someone threw a brick through the window of his business; but a controversial sign he posted may have provoked it.

The sign reads: "Deport Aliens Now"

The brick that crashed through the window had "Freedom 4 All" painted on one side.

It happened overnight at the Diller-Lloyd Insurance Company on East Eight Avenue In West Homestead.

The owner, Dan Lloyd says he has not done anything wrong and believes illegal aliens should be deported.

"I think if people are here illegally, they ought to be deported," he said.

Lloyd says he's not intimidated by the broken window.

"Take your best shot, but I'm not going to take my sign down because I have my right to free speech," Lloyd said. "i'm an American and I'm going to continue to exercise my right."
    Don`t shoot the messenger Lloyd,but it`s the "Illegal Aliens" that have those rights,not you.....your only an America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast