Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PA: Rep. Metcalfe introduces PA Voter I.D. law!

Please call and offer PA State Rep. Metcalfe your thanks and support! With an estimated 200,000 illegal aliens and counting in the sanctuary state of PA...this is a much needed piece of legislation...as one of La RAZA's largest affiliates make their home in Philadelphia, PA.

Metcalfe Unveils U.S. Supreme Court Approved, Nationally Favored Pennsylvania Voter ID Protection Act
    Armed with a recent United States Supreme Court ruling upholding the ability of individual states to require valid photo identification at polling places in order to reduce instances of voter fraud, State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) hosted a state Capitol press conference today to unveil the Pennsylvania Voter Identification Protection Act (House Bill 2519).

“Now that we have the benefit of an affirmative, crystal clear U.S. Supreme Court ruling behind us and the most important/hostile general election of our lifetime ahead of us, there is no time like the present for Pennsylvania to enact this comprehensive, bipartisan-supported legislation to bar corrupt politicians, special interests and any other integrity-deficient individuals from executing unfair, criminal influence at the ballot box,â€

Student ID is not a good one to use, as IA's do go to our schools. Everything else works for me. YAAAYY, I am soooo happy! It used to be this way in the 70-80's, why was it stopped?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Why was it stopped???

Why was it stopped???
    Because the quickest way to get anchor babies into our government was to make it easy to vote fraudulently for them......

Now they (Fifth Column) can pass laws that will allow more illegals to walk around America freely and demand free services.

Do sanctuary policies prevent cops from enforcing law?

Princeton student dislikes IA-supporting textbook.....

This young girl can see the forest through the trees and she's not happy at how the liberal, open-borders crowd has even skewed facts purposely and made unfounded and illogical assertions in academic textbooks when dealing with the issue of immigration. Read her commentary....she gets it and I'm glad she does...I thought all was lost in Princeton, an official sanctuary city for illegal aliens in the sanctuary state of New Jersey.

Obnoxious textbook way off base on illegal immigrant issue

By KATIE GREENBERG, Princeton Day School

Unfortunately, one of my history textbooks this year is — as the British say — absolute rubbish. Its authors persist in inserting their opinion any chance that they get, which usually involves bashing the United States for daring to meddle in Latin America's affairs (The class is called Modern Latin America. Pretty self-explanatory).

My teacher has said that he really dislikes the textbook (“A History of Latin Americaâ€