Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

PA-Teen gets probation in immigrant beating death

Pennsylvania teen gets probation in immigrant beating death

Monday August 10, 2009, 6:46 PM
    POTTSVILLE, Pa. -- A Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, teenager will be on probation until his 21st birthday for his role in the fatal beating of an illegal Mexican immigrant.

Brian Scully, 18, will remain under house arrest until Schuylkill County Judge William Baldwin releases him and must perform community service.

In May, Scully apologized in juvenile court for his role in the July 2008 fight that pitted several white teens against 25-year-old Luis Ramirez.

Four youths were charged in connection with Ramirez's death in the small town of Shenandoah. A jury cleared two other teens of all serious charges and a fourth teen pleaded guilty to federal charges of violating Ramirez's civil rights. Prosecutors called the attack a hate crime.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... obati.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

The illegal was abusing a girl which prompted the fight.

Remember the other side of the fight. The illegal was not a poor little innocent guy just coming here for a better life........read the court transcripts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The illegal was abusing a girl which prompted the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Remember the other side of the fight. The illegal was not a poor little innocent guy just coming here for a better life........read the court transcripts.
    Sorry, I'm not very good or quick about jumping around the internet, could I trouble you for a link to the court transcript or did I miss it when I read the story, Thanks.