Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PA: Workers flee before ‘immigration raid’

http://www.standardspeaker.com/index.ph ... 1&Itemid=2

Workers flee before ‘immigration raid’
    Monday, 29 January 2007
    By KENT JACKSON
    editorial@standardspeaker.com
    Accident victims ran through the snow or fled in damaged vehicles, leading police on a manhunt that resulted in the detention of two illegal immigrants after crashes outside a mattress factory in West Mahanoy Township.

The accidents occurred on Industrial Park Road as vehicles left International Bedding Corp., state police at Frackville said.

Workers apparently thought they were leaving International Bedding ahead of a raid, but a spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Washington, D.C., on Monday said no enforcement action was taken against the company.

Following the accidents at 8:50 a.m., police said at least two vehicles drove away and an unknown number of people ran away. A man apprehended by Rush Township police on Route 54 might have been involved in the incident, police said.

In one accident, a Chevrolet Cavalier slid into a Ford Windstar van.

The Chevrolet fled after the accident, but was discovered in Frackville, where the driver, Juan O. Riscajche, 35, of Tamaqua, was detained for ICE because he is illegally in the United States, police said.

Police impounded the van and seek to identify the driver and passengers who ran from it.

In another accident, a Honda Civic fled after colliding with a Chevrolet Blazer driven by a Mahanoy City man, said police, who found the Honda in Shenandoah and are trying to identify the driver.

Rush Township police said they apprehended a man running east on Route 54 toward Hometown.

The man said his car broke down, presented fake identification, then said he was in the country illegally, Rush police said.

State police detained the man, Arias-Jose Guadalupe, whom they believed was involved in the incident and asked ICE to take him into custody.

Two weeks ago, former employees of International Bedding said they were threatened with dismissal if they failed to work shifts lasting up to 21 hours at the plants in Frackville and Mahanoy Township, where they said some workers were in the country illegally.

A spokesman for the company said after the home office learned of incidents, they conducted an investigation, shared results with appropriate authorities and dismissed two supervisors. Two others left the plant.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll bet none of them are fleeing back to Mexico.

These people are criminals. I don't have an ounce of pity for any of them. If they had applied for citizenship and gone through the proper immigration procedures, I would welcome them.

This area is just outside of Hazelton, PA. Those illegals are not scared enough to leave America. Lots of people down here "jump out and run" after an accident. They don't have auto insurance and are often driving an unregistered vehicle. I was told by local police that those drivers are more often than not, illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this might be a great method of disrupting the work of crooked illegal alien employers and weeding out illegal workers all across the country. All you need to do is drive around jobsites, like big construction projects where you suspect numbers of illegals are employed, and with a bullhorn shout: "La Migra!! La Migra!! Salido con tus manos para arriba!! (Come out with our hands up!)"

Then just sit back and watch all the illegals scatter and not show up for work for the next few days. Do this once a week or so and see the employers work schedules get so screwed up they would have to hire legal workers or face having their jobs not getting finished in time or on budget. Plus if you do see masses of workers running away, you then know for sure the employers are hring illegals and you can turn them into ICE.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This area is just outside of Hazelton, PA. Those illegals are not scared enough to leave America.
    Dixie
    This is all the more reason for the Hazelton measure to be supported. I hope they can use events like this to strengthen their case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This area is just outside of Hazelton, PA. Those illegals are not scared enough to leave America. Lots of people down here "jump out and run" after an accident. They don't have auto insurance and are often driving an unregistered vehicle. I was told by local police that those drivers are more often than not, illegal aliens.

Dixie
    I think some of them ran here
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)