Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Palestinian migrant who arrived via Mexico allegedly beat homeowner over his support

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Palestinian migrant who arrived via Mexico allegedly beat homeowner over his support

Palestinian migrant who arrived via Mexico allegedly beat homeowner over his support for Israel: video

Michael Ruiz
    Wed, February 7, 2024 at 4:00 AM EST·3 min read

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: A 26-year-old Palestinian migrant is facing hate crime charges in New York after police say he stole a homeowner's U.S. and Israeli flags out of his yard and then beat the man to the ground while yelling antisemitic slurs.

"These are not the type of people who come to America like my great-grandparents did, like your great-grandparents and grandparents and parents who came to America to kiss the ground," Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman told reporters Tuesday.

"Instead, they spit on our flag, they trample on our values and they commit crimes. And they do so at taxpayer expense."

Bechir Lehbeib, 26, told police he is a Palestinian from North Africa and gave two New York City migrant shelters as his address.

He entered the U.S. at the Mexican border in Arizona over the summer and claimed to be seeking asylum, authorities said.

ILLEGAL MASTERMINDS OF NYC ROBBERY RING HACKED BANK APPS, RESOLD STOLEN PHONES OVERSEAS

Bechir Lehbeib, a 26-year-old Palestinian migrant who entered the U.S. through Mexico and made an asylum claim, is accused of assaulting a New York homeowner in a hate crime over the victim's support for Israel.

In this still image from witness video, he gives the middle finger while walking away with the victim's flag.

"The Nassau County Police Department and District Attorney Donnelly have a unique approach for the metropolitan area," Blakeman told Fox News Digital. "We make the arrest, we bring the charges and we demand justice against foreign invaders who have no respect for America and religious freedom."

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

While Lehbeib claimed to be looking for work at the time of the attack Sunday afternoon, video shows him walking through a residential neighborhood before he took a flag and a banner out of someone's yard.

Police said he allegedly took issue with a sign that said "I stand with Israel" and a combination U.S.-Israeli flag.

The homeowner caught up with him down the block and tried to regain his property. Video shows violence broke out immediately.

SCOOTER-RIDING ILLEGALS DRAG WOMAN DOWN STREET AND INTO POLE ON VIDEO IN ‘WAVE OF MIGRANT CRIME’

Bechir Lehbeib, a 26-year-old Palestinian migrant who entered through Mexico and made an asylum claim, is accused of assaulting a New York homeowner in a hate crime over the victim's support for Israel. Surveillance cameras caught him pummeling the victim on a neighbor's lawn.

"When he approached and confronted the subject, he was met with an overhead right cross to his head," said Deputy Police Commissioner Kevin Smith. "The subject continued to swing wildly and struggle with the victim, and at one point threw the victim to the ground."

He allegedly headbutted the victim at least once and left him with bruises, swelling and "substantial pain to his head."

The victim broke free and called 911. Before Lehbeib fled, he allegedly made "threatening and biased" statements and told the victim, "I am Palestinian, and you Jews are killing Palestinians."

After his arrest, Lehbeib allegedly ranted against Jews and threatened more violence against anyone else he saw with an Israeli flag.

NYPD RELEASES MIGRANT RAID PHOTOS AS SOFT-ON-CRIME LEADERS FACE NATIONAL OUTRAGE

Police have notified the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Lehbeib faces felony charges of a hate crime assault, robbery and criminal mischief. A judge set his bail at $50,000 and ordered him to surrender his passport and stay away from the victim.

CLICK TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Authorities said they believe he took a bus from a migrant shelter in Queens, the borough of New York City that borders Nassau County, into the residential neighborhood where he was arrested.

Nassau is a suburb just east of the Big Apple, where police officials earlier this week warned of a "wave of migrant crime" after a group of illegals beat up two NYPD officers and investigators separately busted a Venezuelan crime ring.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/palestini...090035232.html
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Biden and Harris have literally destroyed our country, our peace, our safety, and our security by letting in millions of these violent, criminal trespassing, feral animals to wreak havoc in our lives and bankrupt our cities.

I hope every person who voted for these two reptiles are ashamed of themselves including every dirty rotten crook who helped to cheat in the 2020 election.

And the "squad" AOC, Tahlib, Omar, and Pressley want to bring thousands of these Palestinians here. HELL NO. Send the squad to their filthy violent cesspool to live.

Shut down all immigration. We have had it with this unrelenting invasion, and we are sick of paying for it our of our wallets.

Illegal Palestinian Migrant Arrested for Anti-Jewish Hate Crime in New York

Illegal Palestinian Migrant Arrested for Anti-Jewish Hate Crime in New York

by SIMON KENT 7 Feb 2024

A self-described Palestinian migrant was charged with assault and robbery as a hate crime for allegedly ripping a Long Island man’s Israeli flag from his porch and then beating him up in front of his neighbors.

Bechir Lehbeib, 26, allegedly stole the flag — which declared “In This Home We Stand with Israel — from Aleksandr Binyaminov’s porch, cops said.

“When I grabbed the flag away from him, he was saying ‘I’m from Palestine, you Jews are killing Palestinians,'” Binyaminov recalled for NBC News New York.

Lehbeib walked away from Binyaminov and made an obscene gesture on video. The accused had walked several houses away when Binyaminov caught up to him on his child’s bicycle.

On video (watch below), Binyaminov challenges Lehbeib who punches him in the head. The two then begin to fight.

“He punched me in the face gave me black and blue put me in a choke hold and he headbutted me, that’s how I got a black eye,” Binyaminov explained.

The flag was put up after Oct. 7, in honor of a relative of Binyaminov’s wife who he said died when Hamas terrorists attacked Israel.

“The subject continued to swing wildly and struggle with the victim and threw the victim to the ground,” said Nassau County Deputy Police Commissioner Kevin Smith.

Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman addressed the incident by saying, “This insanity has to stop.”
    At a news conference, the county executive and Republican elected officials blasted border policies for the incident.

“Living in America, I never thought this would happen to me. As a Jew, we live here happily. Feels a little bit disgusting that this happened to us, these hate crimes should be stopped,” said Binyaminov.

Lehbeig was ordered held on $50,000 bail and the judge agreed with prosecutors that his passport be seized.
    The New York Post reports Lehbeib entered the U.S. from Mexico in November. Officials said they aren’t sure of his country of origin, but said they believe he migrated from somewhere in North Africa.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-in-new-york/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

​Send that SOB back to his cesspool.