Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Parents accused of letting border crossers use children's ID

Parents accused of letting border crossers use children's IDs to get into U.S.

Posted: 4:21 PM
    Last Updated: 11 minutes ago
    By: Alex Ferri, ABC15.com

PHOENIX - A federal grand jury indicted three suspects in an illegal immigration case in which the defendants allegedly used their daughters’ identification to bring illegal aliens into the country, authorities say.

Abad Estudillo-Venegas, Liudmila Roblero-Chavez and Alma Cecilia Medrano-Gonzalez have been charged with smuggling three people through the Port of Entry in Douglas, Ariz., using their daughters’ border crossing cards. None of the girls brought into the country had authorization to be here, said U.S. Attorney Dennis Burke in a statement.

“Human smuggling takes on many forms,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Its time to totally scrutinize all immigrants from mexico and center/south America

I know the drill about welcoming legal immigrants but where do we draw the line for those legals that are aiding and abetting illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Its time to totally scrutinize all immigrants from mexico and center/south America

I know the drill about welcoming legal immigrants but where do we draw the line for those legals that are aiding and abetting illegals?
    I hate to say this but as each day passes, the more I read the more I am beginning to feel that nothing short of an all out (mod edit) will fix the mess that this country has become.

The majority of our so called representatives are drinking and enjoying the kool aide of their corporate masters. They give less than a damn about the sufferage of the average American.
    (mod edit) beyond the epic proportions of the civil rights movement is the only solution we have if we want to restore lawful residency and sanity to government and our country.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

A federal grand jury indicted three suspects in an illegal immigration case in which the defendants allegedly used their daughters’ identification to bring illegal aliens into the country, authorities say.
    Undocumented parents of immigrants high school and college students use the children Id's to commit many different crimes and even sell the children to other illegal aliens for income tax filings/ child tax credits.

Whats happening this moment in the news, illegal aliens and their children caused most of the problems, whether anyone wants to admit the truth, they are the reason for this Country going broke.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    I am sick and tired of the illegals using forged, or stolen IDs. I was looking on the Dream Portal site and there were several people questioning about getting a license in Washington State. One said she was going to use her internation drivers license as ID. Others wanted to know how to fudge residency in various states. The use of a renters invoice or something equally weak is being used. One said use a friends houme address and have your mail sent there. Fact is they should be required to have a valid SSN and some other form of ID including a birth certificate and if bornin another country a certificate of citizenship here. If not then no license, if you try to get one and the check comes back you are undocumented then that person need to be detained for deportation. All property auction off and sold with proceeds going to increased deportation action and border security.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    I am sick and tired of the illegals using forged, or stolen IDs. I was looking on the Dream Portal site and there were several people questioning about getting a license in Washington State. One said she was going to use her internation drivers license as ID. Others wanted to know how to fudge residency in various states. The use of a renters invoice or something equally weak is being used. One said use a friends houme address and have your mail sent there. Fact is they should be required to have a valid SSN and some other form of ID including a birth certificate and if bornin another country a certificate of citizenship here. If not then no license, if you try to get one and the check comes back you are undocumented then that person need to be detained for deportation. All property auction off and sold with proceeds going to increased deportation action and border security.
    I just hope we Americans can seek away to eliminate the problem, before it becomes uncontrollable. It has almost reach that point momentarly.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

The three face multiple charges that carry prison sentences of up to 10 years and $250,000 fines, in addition to a mandatory two-year sentence for identity theft if found guilty
    Punish them to the fullest extent of the law. no breaks and no special favors like probation just because they are illegal. they do not respect our laws and should get no respect in court