Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paris Burning: How Empires End. Pat Buchanan

by Patrick J. Buchanan
    Posted Nov 7, 2005
    Human Events Online

The Romans conquered the barbariansâ€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yet, to keep Europe’s economy growing and taxes coming in to fund the health and pension programs of Europe’s rising numbers of retired and elderly, Europe needs scores of millions of new workers. And Europe can only find them in the Third World.
    I really don't understand his thinking here. Importing millions of poverty stricken people will not fuel Europe's economy as much as destroy it. What do you do when all the poor immigrants get old, bring in more poor people?

TheWatchdog,

illegal aliens can fuel a consumer based economy as America and Europe have become because each person, legal or not, is another mouth to feed another body to shelter, a purchaser of toiletries etc...

immigration is a short term economic prop up in which profits continue to increase because labor costs decrease for businesses while demand for cars, homes, clothes, food, etc increase.

Also, from my readings of Pat's book Death of the West, I think he is saying that our societies are using these immigrants to try and replace the younger generation of workers that are missing because our birth rate has dropped down to an extinction rate.

Younger taxable workers to fuel the needs of a retiring society.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)