Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pasadena, CA: What I Said & Saw at Pasadena Anti-Amnesty

Please click on the source link to view two videos.
    ~~~

What I Said & Saw at Pasadena Anti-Amnesty Tea Party (1 of 50)

By Chad MacDonald, Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 4:01 PM EST - posted on NumbersUSA

Over 80 peaceful activists gathered at City Hall in Pasadena, CA for a Tea Party Against Amnesty. It was one of 53 rallies held coast-to-coast last Saturday. To my surprise, 90% of the attendees were already NumbersUSA members (we signed up the other 10). It was great to see and feel the activism in person and talk personally with our members, many of whom drove 1-2 hours to attend the event. It was a sunny day in California with members representing Moorpark, Camarillo, Montrose, Orange County, Inglewood, and the San Fernando Valley among others.

My Speech

Hello Pasadena. Hello California. Hello fellow Americans! We stand here today, united, over 1 million strong across this great nation as a voice of reason, as a voice of power, and as a voice against amnesty. There are over 50 events just like this one happening across the country today, and this is one of the largest. What is happening today in Congress is unacceptable. Health care for illegal aliens is unacceptable. Illegal immigrants’ taking our jobs is unacceptable. Any kind of blanket amnesty is unacceptable… and we will not stand for it. If anyone from the press is here today, I want you to take out your pen and write down this seven letter word: Liberty… Liberty… Liberty and justice for all. This is a Democrat issue, this is a Republican issue, this is a Conservative issue, and this is a Liberal issue. Immigration is a dynamic issue and by God we are going to lock down those borders, support our local law enforcement agencies, and we are going to stop amnesty in its tracks!

Today we stand here on the steps of city hall with our nation in a fragile state of the union. These are not good times California. 10.2% of this great country is out of work today. 1 in every 10 Americans is out of a job, and in many districts and states the number is higher, much, much higher. And still every month illegal aliens cross our borders, illegal aliens take our jobs, 60,000 illegal aliens come into this country every month, and you tell me today Pasadena is this right? No. There are somewhere between 11-20 million illegal aliens in the United States today. Is this right? No.

Will we stand for illegal aliens taking our jobs? No. Will we let tax payer money pay for healthcare for illegal aliens? No. And will we let Congress pass another amnesty? No.

I want each of you to call your Congressman and Senators on Monday and say: No amnesty for illegal aliens. I want each of you to fax your Congressman and Senators on Tuesday and say: No amnesty for illegal aliens. I want each of you to e-mail your Congressman and Senators on Wednesday and say: No amnesty for illegal aliens. I want each of you to go visit your Congressman and Senators on your lunch break on Thursday and say: No amnesty for illegal aliens. And then I want each and every one of you to call me on Friday and repeat to me: No amnesty for illegal aliens.

And I will tell each of you to keep fighting, keep calling, keep faxing, keep e-mailing, and to keep visiting your district office. Keep doing what you are doing! Keep up the good work! And go out there next week and do it again! I want every one of you to sign our mailing list, become a quick member if you are not already, read our Newsletter every Friday, and take action. And I want all of you to yell out right now: No amnesty for illegal aliens.

My great grandfather Kuzdrowski was a legal immigrant from Poland. When he arrived to Chicago, he kissed the ground and said “I’m proud to be an American.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Thanks for the report and videos Pasadena! I was hoping it went well. Too far for me to go but my hope was with you.

Great job Pasadena!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn