Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

PAT BUCHANAN: Is this our America anymore?

Is this our America anymore?

Posted: December 16, 2010
    6:19 pm Eastern
    © 2010

Buried in the Oct. 30 Washington Post was a bland headline: "Report Points to Faster Recovery in Jobs for Immigrants."

The story, however, contained social dynamite that explains the rage of Americans who are smeared as nativists and xenophobes for demanding a timeout on immigration.

In the April-May-June quarter, foreign-born workers in the U.S. gained 656,000 jobs. And native-born Americans lost 1.2 million.

From July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2010, foreign-born Hispanics gained 98,000 construction jobs. Native-born Hispanics lost 133,000. Black and white U.S. construction workers lost 511,000 jobs.

According to the Center for Immigration Studies, from Jan. 1, 2000, to Jan. 1, 2010, 13.1 million immigrants, legal and illegal, entered the United States, a decade in which America lost 1 million jobs.

From 2008 and 2009, the figures are startling. In 24 months, 2.4 million immigrants, legal and illegal, arrived, as U.S. citizens were losing 8.6 million jobs.

Query: Why are we importing a million-plus workers a year when 17 million Americans can't find work? Whose country is this?

Why do we not declare a moratorium on all immigration, until our unemployment rate falls to 6 or 5 percent? Charity begins at home. Ought we not take care of our own jobless first before we invite in strangers to take their jobs?

According to the Pew Hispanic Center, each year between 300,000 and 400,000 "anchor babies" are born to illegal aliens. These newborns are entitled to citizenship, free health care and education, welfare and food stamps.

Concerned about the impact of illegal aliens on the United States? Don't miss Tom Tancredo's book, "In Mortal Danger: The Battle for America's Border and Security"

Their parents – almost all are poor or working-class – rarely pay any state or federal income tax.

How long can we keep granting citizenship and full social welfare benefits to the children of people who break our laws and break into our country or overstay their visas? How long can we keep bringing in workers to take jobs when our unemployment rate hovers around 10 percent?

Again, according to the Pew Center, the number of anchor babies here now is about 4 million. Add to that 3 million to 4 million born each decade, and it will not be long before Colorado, Nevada, Arizona and Texas resemble California, which is on the brink of default.

If no action is taken, the Republican Party will soon be unable, even in wave elections, to win the presidency, as it won nothing and indeed lost state legislative seats in California in 2010.

The border will disappear, and America will be a geographical expression, not a country anymore.

Legal scholar William Quirk describes a new phenomenon in the invasion of America: "maternity tourism." Pregnant Asian women pay $15,000 to agents to ensure they are in the United States when their child is born so that they can return home secure in the knowledge he or she will be a U.S. citizen with the right to a U.S.-taxpayer subsidized education in college.

Though the nation has awakened to the threat to social cohesion and national solvency, Harry Reid is still attempting to ram through a lame-duck Senate an amnesty for illegal aliens up to age 30 who claim they were brought here before they were 16, have a high school diploma or GED and state that they intend to go to college within six years.

An estimated 2.1 million illegal aliens would be amnestied, put on a path to citizenship, and be eligible for student loans and more.

According to Alabama's Jeff Sessions, ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee:

"Aliens granted amnesty by the Dream Act will have the legal right to petition for entry of their family members, including their adult brothers and sisters and the parents who illegally brought or sent them to the United States, once they become naturalized U.S. citizens. In less than a decade, this reality could easily double or triple the 2.1 million green cards that will be immediately distributed as a result of the Dream Act."

Lawbreaking would be rewarded. Chain migration would continue. A permanent powerful magnet would be provided to all foreigners to sneak into the United States and be sure to bring the kids.

As Rep. Dana Rohrabacher argues, one effect of the Dream Act will be to move illegals applying to college ahead of many Americans, as 80 percent of illegals are Hispanics and eligible for affirmative action.

U.S. soldiers coming home from Afghanistan will "sit in back," as Obama puts it, when competing against amnestied illegals.

Several days ago, UCLA's Kent Wong addressed a pro-amnesty rally in Los Angeles' MacArthur Park. Wong turned the race card face up.

When Reid's bill passes, said Wong, "the young people of the Dream Act movement will go on to accomplish and do great things. ... You will go on to become lawyers, teachers, doctors and members of the U.S. Congress to replace those old white men. ..."

If the Dream Act passes, Wong is right about whose time has come and gone. May the tea party take names at the call of the roll.

Get Pat Buchanan's classic, "The Death of the West," autographed at low price

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=240557
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is the spark

everything else was the fuel

and it all equals ka~blamo

G.W. Bush Senior started this crap

Bill Clinton Pushed it

G.W. Bush Jr. (Town Idiot) put rocket fuel in the cart

and Crack Head Obama is lighting the fuse

all I know is I am hiding when America finds out what was done in the dark of the night by these criminals in D.C.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Politicians... for your General Knowledge

When this shit hits the fan "AND IT WILL"

Dont look at me for Help.. I am sitting down in my cheap made in china lawn chair "Hoping it doesnt collapse on my ass, tucking a 6 pack of beer between my legs lighting a big FAT Cigar ...

and I'm watch'n the F'n Fire Works

and I gotta tell ya ... according to the Military we do rendition, we do water boarding and we seize assets ... with that said that means they can come get you, take your money, and get the who did, the what, when, where, how and why from you ... I know .. this is just a warped nation any more

but apparently we are really good at those items

so my best advice is Run ... run run run .. I will do my best not to puke from laughing "but I Will" cause this shit is going to be fricken Hillarious. You people have gotten fat off of this country and it shows on your bank deposit slips

that damn Karma is a mother****er aint it

So why aren't the nearly twenty million Americans who are unemployed burning up the phone lines to stop all of this. They're probably too drunk on booze, stoned on pot or hooked on prescription meds to do anything about it. That's leave it to us---the few, the proud, and the loud.

The problem is, that fewer and fewer Americans want to define themselves as "workers" anymore: they're "professionals" or "creatives" or "urbanists" or whatever the latest description of a clueless--yet upwardly mobile---- person is. If the last definition of freedom disappears----i.e not depending upon your position in a political "team" for your prosperity---maybe jumping ship to somewhere else where you actually are that is the answer. I suspect, though, with the instinct to upward mobility, the same trend is going on in every other country that is part of western culture.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Thank you for posting this AirborneSapper7.

So well written it is highly worthy of our Homepage.

Added to Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5949--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    So why aren't the nearly twenty million Americans who are unemployed burning up the phone lines to stop all of this. They're probably too drunk on booze, stoned on pot or hooked on prescription meds to do anything about it. That's leave it to us---the few, the proud, and the loud.

The problem is, that fewer and fewer Americans want to define themselves as "workers" anymore: they're "professionals" or "creatives" or "urbanists" or whatever the latest description of a clueless--yet upwardly mobile---- person is. If the last definition of freedom disappears----i.e not depending upon your position in a political "team" for your prosperity---maybe jumping ship to somewhere else where you actually are that is the answer. I suspect, though, with the instinct to upward mobility, the same trend is going on in every other country that is part of western culture.

We need to march to the White house. Only when they see the whites of our eyes right outside their plush taxpayer funded offices will they get it through their skulls we mean business. The phone calls and faxes are cool but knowing these scumbags they go straight out of the fax into the shredder. When need to mobilize and rent buses and so forth and get a least a million of us to the capital!

If these illegals can get bussed to these events why can't we? We will not win this fight sitting behind a computer or a telephone. If that were the case we would have shut them down already.

The media ignores and buries the truth, the ignore and bury the crimes committed buy these people the Winston Salem Journal in WS NC were I'm from will disable the comments when it's an illegal committing the crime. They won't be able to ignore us if we have a million man march to the White House.
    These politicians are stalling and these illegals are growing up and having even more babies.

We are going to have to act fast and soon or we will loose, they're not going to listen to faxes and phone calls.

It makes me sick to my stomack to think this nightmare is really going to be voted on and passed just so they can go home for the holidays I really think calling is a wasted effort because they dont care what we think, it is what they think that matters only and they could care less about American citizens anymore. I have no faith

Had enough yet?

Had enough yet folks? This is your Government saying "Screw you"

The destruction of the American middle class is almost complete. First they outsourced good paying manufacturing jobs. Then it was necessary to tip the balance of the supply and demand for workers doing jobs that couldn't be outsourced. Neglecting to control our borders and failing to enforce our immigration laws accomplished that.

If the Dream Nightmare isn't defeated we can kiss American sovereignty good bye. It will be a very short period of time that passes before the Globalists and One World Government advocates declare "Mission Accomplished."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    It makes me sick to my stomack to think this nightmare is really going to be voted on and passed just so they can go home for the holidays I really think calling is a wasted effort because they dont care what we think, it is what they think that matters only and they could care less about American citizens anymore. I have no faith
    That's pretty much how I feel. Nothing I say or do is going to matter to them. They don't care what I or anyone else thinks that doesn't have a huge bank account, they will do whatever they want anyway and probably get away with it. A political revolution will fix this crap.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast