Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Preachingtothechoir

He may even be able to restore our reputation as a world leader.
    And this is soooooo important right now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent them an email begging Pat to run for president. I also took the poll. So far (its only at 117 votes) its at 88% for PB.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    I sent them an email begging Pat to run for president. I also took the poll. So far (its only at 117 votes) its at 88% for PB.
    You got his email address handy?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene

When he was going full speed the a-hole neo-cons like Bill Bennet and Bill Krystal came out and started calling him an anti-semite. Just because he stood up to Israel and defended Joseph Demaneck (sp?) when hysterical Holocaust victims claimed he was "Ivan the Terrible" from some concentration camp. The State Dept. knew he was not and had proof, yet they turned him over to Israel to stand trial. He later was found innocent
    1. People called Pat an anti-Semite because he defended Holocaust perpetrators, veering into Holocaust Revisionism (Diesel can kill people), and called Congress "Israel occupied territory".

Demjanjuk was extradited because he LIED on his entry papers. (I though we were for restricted immigration here) Demjanjuk was found innocent of being Ivan the Terrible of Treblinka, because Soviet records suggested that the SS VOLUNTEER worked at Sobibor.

Unfortunately, the Israeli Supreme Court is worse than ours and saw a proper trial as double jeapardy. (This is odd because Israel has no Consitutional provision on the subject).

Banned
    Well, if an Israeli court couldn't convict him, NO court could.
    ...called Congress "Israel occupied territory".
    At least he was honest about it.
    Demjanjuk was extradited because he LIED on his entry papers.
    Demjanjuk lied so Buchanan gets fried? I think I'm going to puke now.
    Demjanjuk was found innocent of being Ivan the Terrible of Treblinka, because Soviet records suggested that the SS VOLUNTEER worked at Sobibor.
    See that word in BOLD? Courts need proof, not suggestions. And we've got THOUSANDS of VOLUNTEERS doing their jobs in Iraq, fighting a trumped up war for oil and regional hegemony, violating the Geneva Conventions on a daily basis, but they're not convicted. And they don't deserve to be. Neither does Demjanjuk. Or Buchanan.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Well, if an Israeli court couldn't convict him, NO court could.
    Just means that the SOB gets away with it because of liberal court systems. You know the type of thing that the Consitution Party, or at least the American Independence PArty, stood against.
    It is odd that some people throw out principle.
    I have an excuse, but what is yours?

Demjanjuk was extradited because he LIED on his entry papers.
    Demjanjuk lied so Buchanan gets fried? I think I'm going to puke now.

Demjanjuk lied. Buchanan knew that much. He still defended the de facto illegal immigrant and so are you.
    As I said, whence your lack of principle?

Demjanjuk was found innocent of being Ivan the Terrible of Treblinka, because Soviet records suggested that the SS VOLUNTEER worked at Sobibor.
    See that word in BOLD? Courts need proof, not suggestions.

Again, liberal court systems. see above.

And we've got THOUSANDS of VOLUNTEERS doing their jobs in Iraq, fighting a trumped up war for oil and regional hegemony, violating the Geneva Conventions on a daily basis, but they're not convicted. And they don't deserve to be. Neither does Demjanjuk. Or Buchanan.

Cute moral equivilization. Reminds me of the crap I put up with last night at Columbia. Illegal immigrants are mistrated. Using your logic, or lack thereof, we are Nazis.

We are not violating the Geneva conventions, but even if we were there is a world of difference between mistreating criminals and committing genocide.

Demjanjuk could have worked on construction. Instaed he volunteered for the SS death program.

I've given Buchanan a lot of rope with which to hang himself over the years. I cheered his 1992 "Culture War" speech. I even supported him in 2000, debating for him at Columbia. However his post 9-11 rants have wiped away my illusions.

Pat Buchanan
    92%
    Newt Gingrich
    3%
    Rudy Giuliani
    2%
    John McCain
    3%
    Total Votes: 265
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    RMLew,

I'm not trying to defend Mr. Demjanjuk, I'm trying to defend due process and the rule of law. By your post, it sounds like you'd prefer a lynch mob to dispense justice based on your opinion. Although I seldom find myself in agreement with our 'liberal courts', they are the only courts we have. Deal with it.
    See that word in BOLD? Courts need proof, not suggestions.
    Again, liberal court systems. see above.
    Are you suggesting that courts in America no longer require PROOF? What? There's that lynch mob mentality again.

I'm not defending Nazi's. I'm not disputing 6 MILLION dead in the Holocaust. I don't celebrate barbarism. From EITHER side. Torture is WRONG, regardless of the reasons for it or the people DOING it.

If we're not violating the Geneva Conventions WHY are we sending 'enemy combatants' to secret foreign prisons where torture is practiced?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12