Thread: Patriots arise

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Patriots arise

Patriots arise

http://www.cmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... /OPINION03
    September 24. 2007 12:06AM

President Bush and the Republicans have made it clear that they will continue to use globalism and multiculturalism as corrosive ideological agents against the European Christian core of the United States. Bush and the Republicans are using the mass immigration of non-Europeans as a demographic weapon against the native-born European Christian core of the United States.

Bush and the Republicans have no intention of stopping the mass immigration of non-Europeans into America. Bush and the Republicans want to flood the United States with tens of millions of asylum seekers, refugees and, for all we know, the whole darn country of Mexico. Bush and the Republicans must be politically stopped.

It is time for European Christian patriots to launch a retaliatory political assault against the Republican Party.

A new political party - let us for now call it the American Patriot Party - will soon replace the Republican Party. It is only a matter of time.

Immigration restrictionism, within the Republican Party, is no longer a mere wedge issue. Immigration restrictionism is now the waiting void on a battlefield between two warring camps. Bush and his Republicans' open-borders camp are about to be politically annihilated by the opposing war camp of American patriots.

Republican Sen. John Sununu is one of the open-borders remnant proudly siding with Bush against American patriots who want a moratorium on all immigration into the United States. Sununu must be politically stopped.
    History awaits; victory beckons.

CHARLES PEWITT
    Concord, NH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the problem I have with this as a Conservative republican are listed.

1. It should not replace the Republican Party (we need a 3 party system) this crap we have now aint cutting the mustard

2. We need to pull in the middle from both parties (Centralists)
    - boot out the far lef loonies
    - Moral Majority (Which in most cases it is neither) and I say that as a christian... by the way I think all churches that are crossing the seperation of church and state as far as Immigration need to loose the tax exempt status.

3. All of us in the middle 60 - 80% of the population need to take our country back from the wackos
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patriots arise

With all due respect less we forget there are quite a few democrats that are involved in this asault on the American people. As a matter of fact I think they out number the republicans on this issue. Just look at the field of democrats who are running for president. I hope they all loose because no matter which one of them that just might win, they are going to take up this cause where idiot left off. In other words he or she will try to grant amnesty to those who are in the country illegally. They are all some republicans and democrats alike biting the hand that feeds them. I have often wondered what would happen if not one American citizen voted in the 08 presidential election. Just food for thought. Guys we have got a real problem on our hands its like this, we've got a jackass in office now and most of those running for that office favor amnesty for those here illegally. The way I see it we are in TROUBLE! I really do hope Tom Tancredo gets elected because if he dosen't we are going to have another president for the country of Mexico sitting behind the desk in the oval office.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's not just Republicans in here... I think you will find a lot of Independants as well as Democrats..... we have friends with the same view of this mess in all parties

We all shoud be thinking as Americans .
    There is no Democrat pary or Republican party, they are all the same sell out people.
    If we want to mainteing an America for our children and grand children, we must forget the parties and unite behind the ones we see are real patriots.
    Not only for president but expel the bad ones from office and substitute them for real Americans'
    Also we have a serious mission this election to educate the ones who are still sleeping.
    The problem is not only illega alliens because they are part of the bigger problem The lost of America
    Until our currency is plungen,we can be going into a recession, They are sorrou ding us with all the tools they have to defeat us.