Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Do you ever wonder why no muslim has ever said anything about Obama no longer being muslim, I thought you can't quit. Is there a dangerous agenda here?

I don't have the answers, just wonder what you think.
    I don't have the answers either, but I have read that there are muslim groups that are supporting Obama and if they are doing so, does that mean he is still a muslim? Read for yourself the article in this link:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Re ... 63BA0C52F1

Then follow some of the links within the article. I understand that some of these links are attached to Obama's website. Some of the groups have purportedly supported terrorists. One of the groups that support Obama is pressing for special rights for muslims above and beyond the rights of other religions, in our nation which guarantees the separation of church and state:

http://muslimsforobama08.com/issues.html

He had better be honest with the American people and he needs to set the record straight about his Muslim connections. Yes, I do believe that there is a dangerous agenda here.

On the same token, I don't trust Clinton anymore than I would Obama. Clinton believes in an open-border policy regardless of the national security issues involved and she also wants to dole out tax dollars to illegals and to anyone else who knocks on the doors of Social Services.

This exemplifies a very strong need for Americans to be aware of all domestic and foreign issues in regard to our Presidential candidates.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Thanks for info., very scary! If their customs are so great why did they leave? We certainly don't need honor killings and genital mutilation.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12