Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ConservativeMama Welcome, welcome to ALIPAC....

I understand the weekend and the kids on the computer all too well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nancy pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    Contact Pelosi here and let's BOMBARD her with our thoughts on this OUTRAGEOUS SPEECH:

http://www.speaker.gov/contact/
    Great idea, I just took her for a trip to a place called REALITY. Remember not to threathen her. Promise to give her a steady diet of Mexican crap, you know, like she gives us. Promise to take her botox away, maybe we should have her fly air mexico instead of the military planes she uses. Maybe she will drink the water.

Contact the following 4 congressmen and give them hell. Conyers, Mich. Nadler of NY Lofgren, CA and Scott, VA these are the 4 that are after Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona, a TRUE AMERICAN behind the badge, read this mans bio, he is not a nut, let them know you vote and give them the business. Be sure to contact sheriff joe and say thank you for his service. I don't like that many cops but this guy is different

quoted from AuntieIllegal:
    Contact the following 4 congressmen and give them hell. Conyers, Mich. Nadler of NY Lofgren, CA and Scott, VA these are the 4 that are after Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona
    Yes, daily....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    quoted from AuntieIllegal:
    Contact the following 4 congressmen and give them hell. Conyers, Mich. Nadler of NY Lofgren, CA and Scott, VA these are the 4 that are after Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona
    Yes, daily....
    CAll the DC offices, THEN call the offices in the state. Contact info on their websites. then follow with an email.

Tell them they need to worry about the 230 cities that have mexican drug cartels first. i seem to remember reading a post where ATLANTA GEORGIA is the cartels East coast operations center, and more money was confiscated there than in LA of Chicago

If a burglar breaks into your home and steals your possessions, we incarcerate him. Doing that separates him from his family. But if an illegal sneaks in to the United States and takes an entry level job from an American, then sneaks his family in, Nancy Pelosi says that separating them is un-American.

And of course, deporting the entire illegal family is out of the question. Yikes!

When will we find the courage to insist that it's Americans first in the magnificent country?

Pelosi needs her head examined for pissing off the the millions of Americans!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

"Our future is about our children," Pelosi told a crowd of mostly Latino families at St. Anthony's Church.
    Yea, it's about our children paying for the pork riddled bills that you guys have passed!

Gee, I thought California was bankrupt and begging for bailouts? Clearly that must be wrong as they’re willing to support people that don’t rightfully belong there and who are a net drain on the tax base. Their unemployment rate must also be 0.00% as they don’t mind foreign workers there.

They’re willing to sell out our country in order to gain votes. It is disgusting.

I’m so sick of hearing about families being separated I can’t even tell you. When they leave their kids in their home countries, no one seems to notice. When we send someone back, then we’re the ones splitting up families. It’s as old as calling us racists for wanting the sovereignty of our country and people to follow rules.

Take your darned kids and go back to where you all belong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234