Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Pelosi: House won't object to moving immigration first

Pelosi: House won't object to moving immigration first

By Russell Berman - 04/22/10 12:05 PM ET
    Comments 26

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) confirmed on Thursday that she would not object if the Senate passed an immigration overhaul before climate and energy legislation.

“If the Senate is ready with an immigration bill, we don’t want anybody holding it up for any reason,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I must be seven kinds of idiot. Took me 2 years to get a visa, another 2 years for a Green Card & still waiting for citizenship, yet somehow all these IAs will have full rights - including voting - in a matter of months.

Guess these people must be very special!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottiemum
    I must be seven kinds of idiot. Took me 2 years to get a visa, another 2 years for a Green Card & still waiting for citizenship, yet somehow all these IAs will have full rights - including voting - in a matter of months.

Guess these people must be very special!!!!
    No, scottiemum- You're the one who is very special! THANK YOU FOR DOING IT THE LEGAL WAY!

It sounds like they want to pass this the same way they passed HC reform - in the dark, behind closed doors and against the will of the people. And they think amnesty will guarantee them Democratic rule in perpetuity. The surprise will come when they are all unemployed in November.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, perhaps the honorable immigrants like scottiemum should contact a lawyer and immediately petitition for the return of their hard earned money.

scottiemum, thank you for the respect you have shown Americans by abiding by our laws and earning your place in America with honor.
    <div>
    </div>