Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pelosi to President: ‘Where Have You Been

Pelosi to President: ‘Where Have You Been the Last Five Years on Border Security and Immigration?’
    Washington D.C. – House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi released the following statement responding to President Bush’s remarks this morning that he finally plans to get around to enforcing laws against employers who hire illegal immigrants and exploit workers:

"The American people and Democrats strongly support enforcing current laws against employers who hire illegal immigrants and exploit them. After five years of unparalleled neglect, the President’s assertion today that he finally plans to get around to enforcing immigration laws is almost laughable.

"Mr. President, where have you been the last five years while your Administration failed to secure the border and enforce immigration laws?’

"Rather than addressing the President and their party’s failure on border security and immigration, House Republicans today are holding the first of several field hearings on an issue on which they do not have a single accomplishment.

"Democrats propose a New Direction on immigration. We believe it is long past time to focus on tough laws, actually implement them, hold the Administration accountable for enforcing them, and pass comprehensive immigration reform."

Immigration Facts

Republicans’ Enforcement Failures – Border enforcement and immigration enforcement have fallen drastically under the Bush Administration and the Republican Congress. In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies for hiring illegal immigrants. In 2004, the Bush Administration issued fine notices to only three companies.

Democrats’ Enforcement Efforts – Democrats have long called for strong border security, effective law enforcement, and for comprehensive immigration reform. Democrats have proposed fully implementing the 9/11 Commission recommendations, and seven times over the last four and a half years, have offered amendments to increase resources.

If these Democratic amendments had been adopted, there would be 6,600 more Border Patrol agents, 14,000 more detention beds, and 2,700 more immigration agents than now exist. Each time, these efforts have been rejected by House Republicans.
    # # #

http://democraticleader.house.gov/press ... aseID=1671
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess she doesn't mind throwing stones in her glass house. Or shall I say pot calling the kettle black.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Folks, please DON'T BE FOOLED.

This was a well crafted SET-UP in order to fill the House with AMNESTY loving reps in order to push through AMNESTY quickly.

Pelosi and bush are holding hands.........they have the same goal and are sleeping in the same bed.

Let the Rhetoric fly.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For what it's worth I figured I have some fun and send a letter to this witch:

I just had to laugh at your extreme hypocricy when questioning President Bush's record on immigration. Granted President Bush has been an abysmal failure in every way on immigration, no defending him. In fact I'm a Republican voter and I can't stand him. But where do you get off criticizing anyone on immigration when your own record on the subject is a complete an utter disgrace? You released the following statement about President Bush this morning:

"The American people and Democrats strongly support enforcing current laws against employers who hire illegal immigrants and exploit them. After five years of unparalleled neglect, the President’s assertion today that he finally plans to get around to enforcing immigration laws is almost laughable.

Mr. President, where have you been the last five years while your Administration failed to secure the border and enforce immigration laws?"

I read your statement and I'm just rolling on the floor dieing from laughter. The real question that should be asked of yourself is where have you been? Do you honestly think that all Americans are so stupid that we won't research your own record and point out your many failures? Lets review your record, I'll give you a quick summary:

Voted on House floor against amendment to end visa lottery in 2005

Voted in 1996 to continue chain migration

Rejected immigration ceiling in 1990

Voted against amendment to prohibit immigration increases in Free Trade Agreements in 2005

Voted against American workers by voting in favor of worker-importation program in 2003

Voted against American workers by voting for worker-importation program in 2003

Voted against bill to increase interior enforcement in 2006

Voted against border fence in 2006

Voted for sanctuary policies for illegal aliens in 2006

Voted against amendment to end special amnesty for certain Central Americans in 2006

Voted on floor of the House against final passage of border security and enforcement bill in 2005

Voted on the floor of the House against amendment to require implementation of entry-exit system in 2005

Voted on House floor against amendment to clarify local law enforcement's authority to enforce immigration laws in 2005

Voted on House floor against amendment to increase security with border fence in 2005

Voted in favor of sanctuary policies for illegal aliens in 2005

Voted in favor of sanctuary policies for illegal aliens in 2005

Voted against amendment to increase interior enforcement in 2005

Voted against authorizing the use of the military to assist in border control functions in 2005

Cosponsoring massive guestworker-amnesty bill in 2005-2006

Voted against bill to bar drivers' licenses for illegal aliens in 2005

Voted in favor of amendment to strip asylum reforms from H.R. 418 in 2005

Voted against the Rule that incorporated the Manager's Amendment to strengthen some of the key immigration reforms of H.R. 418 in 2005

Voted against amendment to H.R. 10 to complete border fence in 2004

Voted against amendment to H.R. 10 to increase deportation of alien terrorists in 2004

Voted in favor of amendment to strip provision to make it harder for terrorists to get asylum in 2004

Voted in favor of amendment to strip expedited removal for illegal aliens from H.R. 10 in 2004

Voted against legislation with significant illegal immigration reduction provisions in 2004

Voted in favor of a Motion to Recommit with Instructions to strip significant illegal immigration reduction provisions from H.R. 10 in 2004

Voted for Motion to Instruct Conferees to strip key illegal immigration reduction provisions from bill in 2004

Voted in favor of amendment to strip significant illegal immigration reduction provisions from H.R. 10 in 2004

Voted against secure IDs in 2004

Voted in favor of rewarding illegal aliens from Mexico with Social Security benefits in 2004

Cosponsored H.R. 4262, a major amnesty for illegal aliens in 2004

Voted against enforcing federal laws against sanctuary policies
    to protect illegal aliens in 2004

Voted in favor of sanctuary policies to protect illegal aliens in 2004

Voted against authorizing the use of the military to assist in border control functions in 2004

Voted against extending a voluntary workplace verification pilot program in 2003

Voted against an amendment to fight foreign IDs for illegal aliens in 2003

Voted against using the military to assist in border control functions in 2003

Cosponsored bill to reward illegal aliens with in-state tuition rates and amnesty in 2003-2004

Voted against authorizing the use of the military to assist in border control efforts in 2002

Voted in committee in 2002 to help illegal aliens
    by preventing local law enforcement officials from enforcing INS laws

Voted in committee to reward illegal aliens with the Section 245(i) amnesty in 2002

Voted FOR Section 245(i), a form of amnesty
    for illegal aliens in 2002

Voted in favor of a four-month extension of Section 245(i) in 2001

Co-sponsored legislation to reward illegal
    aliens with amnesty in 2001.

Voted AGAINST authorizing troops on the border in 2001.

Signed letter to President Clinton supporting an amnesty in 2000.

Voted in 2000 against authorizing troops on the border.

Voted against authorizing the use of troops on the border in 1999

Co-sponsored bill to reward illegal
    aliens with amnesty in 1998

Voted AGAINST killing pro-illegal-alien
    Section 245(i) program in 1997

Voted against major law in 1996 that cracked down on illegal immigration

Opposed mandatory workplace verification programs in 1996

Tried to kill voluntary pilot programs
    for workplace verification in 1996

Co-sponsored 1999 amnesty for one million
    illegal aliens from Central America and Haiti

Wow Nancy where have you been on immigration and border security the last few years? Seems to me you have an aweful long history of aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Why is that Nancy? It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the wineries your family owns in CA hires them does it? It seems to me that you have done more for foreign and corporate interest then you have done for the average American citizen. Who do you think your fooling with your all of a sudden tough talk on immigration and the borders? You might be able to fool some of the public with your outrageous lies, but not all and certainly not me. I wonder what your constituency in San Francisco would think if they knew the truth about what your doing for them (or not doing for them) in DC.

Given your history of protecting illegal aliens at the expense of this country, what would possibly lead me to believe that you would be anything, but completely worthless on immigration and border security? With your record how can I take anything you say seriously? Answer is I can't. Your words are about as worthless as your actions. While Bush has been a complete disgrace on immigration and border security, don't talk because you have been no better and in many cases, you have been worse.

Don't think for one second you can pass on your snake oil about comprehensive reform. We all know it's nothing, but a code word for amnesty. Of course you'll say it's not amnesty until your blue in the face, but that doesn't mean your revisionism is going to work. We all know you politicans are taught not to say the A word, but will find another word for political purposes to try and soften the blow. Hogwash. As an American citizen I will not allow you rotten traitors to give yet another free pass plus benefits to a bunch of law breakers without a fight. I will do everything in my power to prevent this from happening and I will educate as many citizens as possible to what your up to. You talk about the Republicans being corrupt, yet your no better.

I'm sure you don't give a hoot about what I have to say, but as a taxpaying American citizen, I'm just letting you know that I know what your all about and I will be watching you and not all of us citizens are as deaf, dumb and blind as you think we are. I'm on to your game and soon many more Americans will be and will come to regret having ever given you the power you don't deserve.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

This was a well crafted SET-UP in order to fill the House with AMNESTY loving reps in order to push through AMNESTY quickly.

Pelosi and bush are holding hands.........they have the same goal and are sleeping in the same bed.

Let the Rhetoric fly.

Her criticism is in the public domain. We have a right to call her out on it. The Democrats promised real border security FIRST. Now I want it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Let the Rhetoric fly.

Her criticism is in the public domain. We have a right to call her out on it. The Democrats promised real border security FIRST. Now I want it.
    LOL.......I know, LOSERV.
    But not everyone understands that these bums are holding hands.

BTW, public or private, she needs to be ripped from one end to the other.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Erp Ron Paul is saying that we need to fight this by reaching the mebers of COngress. We can fight this and win it.

That includeds Nancy Pelosie,
    NAU,
    TTC
    FTAA

He said a new Democrat in Kansas has already teamed up with him.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Really? Who?

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Really? Who?
    He didnt say her name, but said that she fully supported him on the issue. He may not want to say right now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast