Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Face it the woman has definately lost it and needs to be committed.
    the only birth rate that is jumping is hispanic, and one wonders how many of those are here illegally.
    Probably 75% are or were at one time illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Free birth control and free abortions for all illegal aliens and other non-citizens would be a lot cheaper than what their kids will cost us in the long run.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish her mother would have thought about that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Free birth control and free abortions for all illegal aliens and other non-citizens .
    In CA we already have that! But they would rather have a bunch of anchors, they can actually make money off them, some of the benefits the kids receive can be exchanged for cash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="mexigrrrl"]

If the mother in this outrageous tale were a white American, the hospital doctors would be insistent that she immediately consider a tubal ligation since with her new brood of five, she already has too many children for which to care.

In addition, administrators would stress that quality in child rearing quality is more important than quantity.

For women of color this sales pitch is never given; it’s simply not done. As insistent as the hospital personnel are that white women have future permanent birth control, there is a complete taboo on advising illegal foreign-born illegal women about family planning.

I once asked one of my ob-gyn colleagues why he never promoted birth control to mothers from other countries. His response: “It’s against their culture and religion.â€

Okay, here's where I actually agree with you guys. As I was growing up, I was always taught that if you tread the thin line where you are having sex before marriage, you are more than likely to end up in a situation that is not good. Personally, I am married to the person I lost my virginity with. Sex is sacred between those you share it with. To me, abortion is too easy of an excuse to let people do what they want without consequences. Abortion does kill a life. If you are not prepared to deal with the consequences, then don't have sex. If men could get pregnant, then there would be an abortion clinic like there are 7-11's. I'm tired of seeing women that let themselves get into a situation where they think that abortion is the answer. That IS murder. NO MORE baby deaths due to unresponsible mothers and fathers!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I'm tired of seeing women that let themselves get into a situation where they think that abortion is the answer.
    Are you trying to get me going?

You buy contraceptive, you wear a condom, you get "fixed!"

What the hell makes you think it's the girls fault? This is the 21st Century!!!
    I better not be the only one either that thinks YOU are a Neanderthal!

Not to mention that the MAN usually SPLITS ...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123