Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SoSad as I stated before press 1 for english if you don't speak english call back when you DO ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    The women—one from the Dominican Republic and the other from El Salvador—were actually given a year to learn some English but they refused and the charity fired them.
    I think that this important to point out. Why would anyone refuse to learn English?
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

This week Pelosi, the notorious California liberal, vowed to block the measure from being implemented because outraged members of the Hispanic Caucus revolted against
    Pelosi, is a "nortorious" traitor. I thought she was supposed to represent the majority of American citizens, not small Hispanic special interest groups who want our laws adjusted to suit their needs only.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Then it should be against the law to refuse to hire somebody because they do not speak spanish.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Then it should be against the law to refuse to hire somebody because they do not speak spanish.
    That would depend on the job.
    Some jobs require multi-lingual becuase they do business outside of America. I'm not talking just Spanish here. So your statement would be taking things a bit too far.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    This is what we get with Nancy Pelosi. In retaliation of the failed Bush policies the dems got in, now its really going to be an uphill battle. Pelosi is a phony extreme San Francisco liberal who has made a fortune off illegals in her Napa Valley wineries. This country better wake up. As bad as the republicans have been at least there were some in the House on our side. When voting for the next President one needs to remember that having a democrat with Nancy running the show it will be over for the USA. She actually said the only thing separating Mexico and the U.S. is a "border" we're all the same people (I'm paraphrasing) but it is real scary.
    I believe it is called cutting off your nose to spite your face

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12