Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Captainron wrote:
    This is clearly in violation of church-state separation.
    I agree with you and this is being done by the Speaker of the House. I consider this a direct violation of her oath of office.
    Add it to the list of violations this witch has committed!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac keekee,

The local Catholic church here wanted us to send pre-addressed and pre-worded postcards to our Michigan representatives DEMANDING an end to immigration enforcement in any form. It brazenly pulled the "breaking up of families" card. BTW, how does the church expect to fill their coffers with money from these illegal aliens and their broods when all they do is breed, breed, breed, and take, take, take???
    This is political activism.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal aliens must be deported

NO PELOSI AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS MUST BE DEPORTED. ALL THE DEMOCRATS WILL NOT WIN IN NOVEMBER. THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE. AND WE WILL ELECT ANOTHER PRESIDENT IN 2012. WE DO NOT WANT AMNESTY. PERIOD. NO DEBATE.

I will be contacting Americans United for the Separation of Church and State about this, and I hope others may be also.

National Headquarters:
    Americans United for the Separation of Church and State
    518 C Street, N.E.,
    Washington, D.C. 20002
    Phone (202) 466-3234
    E-Mail: americansunited@au.org
    Web site address: www.au.org

I thought we had "reached bottom" in 2006 when Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid announced on the floor of the U.S. Senate that he and Roman Catholic Cardinal Roger Mahoney of Los Angeles had "prayed together" the night before that legislation granting amnesty to illegal aliens would pass during the vote on that bill which he was about to call for!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Pelosi Urges Catholic Church to Play 'Major Role' in Imm

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    FOXNews.com
    Updated May 06, 2010
    Pelosi Urges Catholic Church to Play 'Major Role' in Immigration Overhaul
    Which is a direct violation of IRS laws.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Incredible

How the heck can they get away with this? Absolutely the Church needs to have its tax exempt status Taken away...

Here is an excellent 4-year old video that shows how mis-guided the Catholic Church is in sheltering and accomodating illegal aliens:

http://www.fulldisclosure.net/flash/Vid ... Blog29.php

Nancy P

She wants the church to help with her invasion? But God forbid, if you say something terrorist like God Bless The USA or God Bless You? This women has gone on way way too many one way trips to la la land and needs to leave the flipping cool aid alone for a while. LEGAL IMMIGRATION, YES! ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/ INVASION, HELL NO!
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12