EXCELLENT ARTICLE

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92691

As if voicing support
for the sentiments of Margaret Sanger (the progenitor of Planned Parenthood) wasn't enough, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is now calling it "un-American" to enforce immigration laws, and calling illegal alien criminals "heroes" and pledging to protect their "right to work" in our country.

Pelosi is the banausic top House Democrat – she is sworn to uphold the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America. But at a rally held in a San Francisco church, for the purpose of convincing members of the Hispanic community (both illegal and legal) to sign petitions urging President Obama "to stop the misguided raids and deportations that are tearing [their] marriages, children and families apart," she arrogantly and unambiguously pledged to support illegal alien criminals.

Pelosi was filmed saying, "Who in our country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?" Who indeed? Dare we remind her that the overwhelming majority of Americans are opposed to illegal aliens taking jobs from them and placing additional financial burden on the middle class? Is she ignorant of the fact that middle-class taxpayers are the disproportionate financiers of illegals when it comes to providing housing, schooling, health services, paying for the 500,000-plus children they are having yearly, and the cost of prosecuting them for their crimes (many of which are violent), ad nauseum? Or is she blinded by the tens of millions of votes these criminals potentially represent?

Pelosi should be asking how members of the law enforcement community, who risk their lives every day to enforce the law protecting our communities, feel about being maliciously smeared by her. She is either lying or uninformed when she accuses them of routinely kicking in doors in the middle of the night, because such action is extremely rare.

She continued on film, "It must be stopped. What value system is that? I think it's un-American," and for emphasis she repeated her assertion, "I think it's un-American."

Could Mexico retake the southwestern United States? Watch the jaw-dropping DVD documentary "Conquest of Aztlan"

She called law enforcement officers un-American for doing their job – while she told the illegal criminals, "You are very special people – you're here on a Saturday night to take responsibility for our country's future. That makes you very, very patriotic." She should be stripped of her position in Congress and admonished publicly for pledging to support illegal alien criminals in direct violation of the oath she swore to the United States of America.

She should be rebuked publicly for encouraging law breaking by telling them: "There are ways [immigration enforcement] can be [stopped] by just changing policy by the administration, which I think will happen, but we need comprehensive immigration reform and we need it soon." To which I say, we don't need immigration reform; we need immigration enforcement. We need a Congress and president willing to track down, arrest and deport these criminals that are draining our communities of their fiscal vitality – even if it means building more prisons. Now, that's what I would call "shovel-ready jobs."

Mark Krikorian, executive director
of Center for Immigration Studies, told me: "This is just another example of politicians blaming bureaucrats and police officers for things they don't like. If Pelosi wants an amnesty, she should up front about it – but until then, police are sworn to enforce the law, and it is outrageous for her to criticize them for doing their jobs."

America, we need to get angry. We need to call, write and e-mail our representatives – especially those with Democrat representatives – and let them know we don't appreciate what Pelosi is advocating. Tell them the law is for everyone, not one thing for Americans and another for illegal alien criminals.

Tell them that we are sick of representatives like Pelosi and Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., who called immigration officers "Gestapo agents." It is past time for us to let the Pelosis, et al., know they serve at our pleasure and live on our taxpayer dollars.