Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Petition to President George W. Bush (O'Reilly)

http://www.billoreilly.com/petitions/vi ... 6806763390

O'Reilly steps up to the plate with the following petition. YES!!! Please click on the link above to sign the petition.

A Petition to President George W. Bush
    March 21, 2005

President George Bush
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Bush:

We the undersigned, being citizens of the United States, respectfully ask that you and your administration provide more resources to protecting the borders of the USA. By all accounts, the situation regarding undocumented alien crossings and illegal narcotics smuggling remains dangerous and troubling. In the post 9/11 era, our country simply cannot tolerate illegal immigration chaos.

Therefore we request, Mr. President, that you use your Executive Authority to immediately bolster border defenses by increasing the federal law enforcement presence and, possibly, by allocating the military to assist the Border Patrol and other federal agencies in charge of controlling the borders.

We submit our names with the appreciation of your consideration.

Sincerely,

Bill O'Reilly
    New York, New York
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Darn, wish he'd have added a bit more. But, that's OKAY!!! I'll take it!

Thanks, Mr. O'reilly! Maybe you do read all those emails. William LaJuenesse's good reporting doesn't hurt either.

Thank them:

oreilly@foxnews.com
    william.lajeunesse@foxnews.com

The first time I met Lajeunesse was in a Gawd forsaken place called Jarbidge Nevada on the 4th of July, 2000. I asked him to report the truth and he promised he would. And he did. If not for him, there and in Klamath Falls in 2001, the news would have not gotten out. Free Republic was very accomodating to us in the land rights battles also. Giving credit where credit is due.

I really hope Bill Lajeunesse is in Arizona in April.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Signed it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

gp
    w.

keep this on the front page!!!!!!

Done and will email the link to my address book.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

I'll alert our list on this one tomorrow night. I just sent an alert and I try to keep them spaced apart.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm going to sign the petition and send it out to others now.

Why petition Bush? He doesn't have to face reelection and he has already shown time and time again his total disdain and contempt for America and it's citizens. What's Bush going to do with the petition? Laugh and wipe his butt with it, that's what. He doesn't care about us and he won't listen to us. It doesn't matter if the petition has one signature or 100 million. It's a waste of time. We should concentrate our efforts on Congress, not the lameduck in the White House.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTTT
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Does anyone have any information about "how" many people have signed on with this? Bill was stating he would probably do nothing with it unless 1 million people signed. That is a PRETTY big call, so we should ALL do what we can to have as many people as we know not only sign this, but also send to people THEY know.

Issues like this DO get attension. Yes, Bill is just a talking head, but the pollies DO know he carries weight. If he were to submit this petition with a million sig's, I think it would certainly cause some in DC to sit up and listen (even if just a little). EVERY bite we take out of the OBL is progress.

H.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast