Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Philly: Mexican Bilingual Head Start pre-school.....

http://mexicanosenphiladelphia.com/educacion.html

Included in this new website "Mexicanosenphiladelpia" (Mexicans in Philadelphia).. under "Education", is a piece highlighting "The Pre-School Project" and Dalia O'Gorman, a Mexican teacher who is the Director of this Bilingual Head-Start program, in South Philly, a publicly-funded, free bilingual, Head Start, full-time pre-school program that includes free breakfast, lunch, health screenings, field trips, where the kids say the pledge of allegiance to MEXICO, and on Mondays, they sing the National Anthem of Mexico, learn Nahuatl (an ancient Aztec language), and Aztec dances (no mention of the pre-schoolers celebrating any specific American civic holidays...just Mexican Independence Day, and some Aztec ones as well). The article also specifically states that as long as the kids meet the age requirement (3-5yrs).....they are accepted regardless of immigration status or place of birth. Although the article describes the pre-school as being open to anyone not just Mexicans, the activities, curriculum and photos of the children draped in Mexican flags, Mexican costumes, would suggest otherwise.

YOUR tax dollars at work. Viva La RAZA?

I'm speechless! Between pre-schools for likely illegal mexicans who still pledge allegiance to mexico, the mexican government opening up call centers to assist their illegals, roving mexican consulates, politicians who do nothing( or fight on behalf of mexico) to protect our country, etc. We appear to be running out of time with this crisis! When do we reach, or surpass the point of no return with this infiltration? When?

I don't dare hit that link or else I might have to purchase a new monitor, which I cannot afford....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...that link is only the tip of the iceberg....there's a section informing all the users where they can get free health care and other social services regardless of immigration status.....

.....the local Catholic (big surprise) church uses this website to promote its programs for the illegal alien Mexican community....a sure way to keep those donations rolling in to pay for the lawsuits/settlements of the many priests from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia who were victimizing children...and being protected by the Church hierarchy at the time.

.....oh and there's a video where the Bilingual Head Start teacher says that they have to DEMAND and YELL for more money for open spaces, nice parks and playgrounds for the Mexican community in Philadelphia...unbelievable.

I struggled to find a pre school for my son when he was of age to go to school, I was enrolled in college full time taking online classes. But because they were online classes they for some reason didn't count. They also wanted proof and also wanted proof my husband worked etc which I had no problem providing proof. I was mad because my brother's ex has two kids and is on welfare and doesn't work or go to school but her kids get head start and all those free programs but my son wasn't able to go to pre school. One reason I was taking online classes is because I had 2 kids and couldn't afford day care because it was too expensive so I had to struggle to study and take tests all the while taking care of my kids. I know it was my choice but I think it's unfair that people who sit on their butt get evrything free while those who try to make something of themselves through hard work get the shaft constantly. My daughter is actually in pre school right now only because they offered it at my son's school and her classmates barely speak english if at all and most of the parents don't even try. At first I felt bad for my son for not being able to attend but then I realized when I taught him from educational books on my own time that he was far ahead of his classmates and so is my daughter, most of the kids in her class are barely able to make full sentences and seem behind in their development. My son who is in 1st grade reads above a 3rd grade level and 1st grade comes easy for him even spelling and math so I had to buy him more books at a higher level for him to learn from. I don't mind taking the time because his education is my responsibility and if they won't teach him at his level than I will.

Americans are angry because more emphasis has been placed on teaching kids how to speak english than it is spent on American history and learning things they should know. What was the point of fighting segregation when these liberals will do it for you with your tax money and call it multiculturalism? That school is a disgrace and a slap in the face to Americans and America.

The PHSA Staff and Office

The PHSA Office
    3700 Vartan Way
    Harrisburg, PA 17110
    Phone: (717) 526-4646
    Fax: (717) 541-8226
    E-mail: stateoffice@paheadstart.org

Click here for a map and directions to the PHSA Office

The PHSA Staff Executive Director Blair Hyatt blair@paheadstart.org
    Associate
    Executive Director Karen Grimm-Thomas karen@paheadstart.org
    Administrative Assistant Amy Johnson amy@paheadstart.org

The state of Texas already has a "head start" on Philadelphia but Texas is not as open about their goals as the city of brotherly love!

The ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies in the Texas School System are so illiterate that “ourâ€

[quote="lccat"]The state of Texas already has a "head start" on Philadelphia but Texas is not as open about their goals as the city of brotherly love!

The ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies in the Texas School System are so illiterate that “ourâ€

[quote="gemini282"][quote="lccat"]The state of Texas already has a "head start" on Philadelphia but Texas is not as open about their goals as the city of brotherly love!

[quote="lccat"][quote="gemini282"][quote="lccat"]The state of Texas already has a "head start" on Philadelphia but Texas is not as open about their goals as the city of brotherly love!

We have to get rid of the law that says kids are entitled to an education regardless of their immigration status. In an Obama administration there will be schools popping up all over the nation that cater to illegal Hispanics.

I DONT WANT MY TAXES USED TO EDUCATE ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT SPEAK SPANISH AND REFUSE TO LEARN ENGLISH.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast