Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix: May 1 Immigration Rally to Be Met by Opponents

May 1 Immigration Rally to Be Met by Opponents
    April 10th, 2007 @ 2:51pm by Michael Anthony/KTAR

There is a counter protest to the May 1 immigration rally.

When immigrant rights activists march to the state capitol, they'll be met by a group called ‘United for a Sovereign America.'

Timothy Schwartz leads the group. "While the illegals are going to be marching our streets to the capitol on May 1, we will already be there at the capitol. We have the entire House lawn reserved."

The group will be collecting signatures for a state law that punishes employers who hire illegals and a law that makes being an illegal immigrant a state crime.

USA Day Details

When: May 1, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.

Where: Arizona State Capitol, 1700 W. Jefferson St., Phoenix

Web site: www.immigrationbuzz.com

http://news.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=445386
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think they should call ICE on the day of the protest and have them come out and round up these illegals. Bush is always saying how we can't deport illegals because they are hiding in the shadows and we don't know where they are in order to apprehend them. Well, problem solved, these ones will all be in one spot ready for arrest and deportation.

Of course this will never happen and the illegals know it, so they flaunt their lawbreaking right in our faces, totally aware that they can gather in numbers right out in the open and this lame-ass administration and impotent government will do nothing. So all this talk about living in the shadows is total B.S. They can go out into the streets and demand amnesty, not plead or beg for amnesty for their lawbreaking, but DEMAND it. How friggin' dare they demand anything. The only thing they should be demanding is whether to have a window or aisle seat on the bus back home to Mexico or wherever they came from.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I think this might be very interesting!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    reptile09 wrote:
    I think they should call ICE on the day of the protest and have them come out and round up these illegals. Bush is always saying how we can't deport illegals because they are hiding in the shadows and we don't know where they are in order to apprehend them. Well, problem solved, these ones will all be in one spot ready for arrest and deportation.
    Yeah, that'll happen when pigs fly. Call your Congressman and suggest this to him! Put the obvious in his face!!! They need a wake up call!

I'm glad the American patriots will be on the Capitol lawn protesting. If anyone needs and get their message heard it's the American taxpaying citizens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    reptile09 wrote:
    Yeah, that'll happen when pigs fly. Call your Congressman and suggest this to him! Put the obvious in his face!!! They need a wake up call!
    Nice pigs!! I like it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

My hats off to Timothy Schwartz. We could use a lot more like him. He walks the walk.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

What do you think would happen if the American people DEMAND that ICE get to these protests and begin checking for ILLEGAL ALIENS?

DEMAND, not suggest, beg, or ask.

DEMAND THAT ICE DO THEIR JOB AND UPHOLD THE RULE OF LAW.

Imagine, if you will, thousands of Americans calling ICE before the marches and do this. What a hoot!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm going to call and demand ICE be there. Heck what can you lose, just the price of a phone call. Even if it gets no results, I feel like I've done something. I also wonder what would happen if our side showed up all wearing ICE tee shirts! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I'm going to call and demand ICE be there. Heck what can you lose, just the price of a phone call. Even if it gets no results, I feel like I've done something.
    I agree. There is nothing to lose. It would be great if their phones rang constantly all day asking ICE to round up the illegals and deport them. I'd love to see that on the news!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast