Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix panel calls for end to racial profiling by police

Reported by: Associated Press
    Last Update: 11:47 am

Click the play button on the video window to the right to see the story

A civil rights panel is recommending that Arizona law enforcement agencies take more steps to end racial profiling.

The Arizona Civil Rights Advisory Board recommends police adopt better training methods for officers.

Also, that law enforcement agencies institute mandatory data collection by police agencies to help detect patterns of racial profiling, and create an independent citizen commission to investigate complaints of racial-profiling.

About 50 people attended a forum last night at Phoenix College to air complaints about racial profiling.

The forum was in response to growing concern that racial profiling is increasing in Arizona, in part because police under public pressure have become more involved in enforcing federal immigration laws
    http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.a ... ae8ebe2a7e
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Phoenix panel calls for end to racial profiling by polic

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Reported by: Associated Press
    Last Update: 11:47 am

Click the play button on the video window to the right to see the story

A civil rights panel is recommending that Arizona law enforcement agencies take more steps to end racial profiling.

More like the ethnocentric organizations are demanding that all law enforcement be instructed to take a totally hands off appraoch to those of "the race".

The Arizona Civil Rights Advisory Board recommends police adopt better training methods for officers.

Also, that law enforcement agencies institute mandatory data collection by police agencies to help detect patterns of racial profiling, and create an independent citizen commission to investigate complaints of racial-profiling.

[color=darkred]Now this is utterly ridiculous and for one simple reason. In areas where there is a high concentration of any race there is going to be a high incidence of police contact amongst the dominant race.

So, while they're so busy collecting all of this mandatory data, they'd best be prepared to have statistics on the overall population thrown back in their faces once they start screeching about racial profiling.

The forum was in response to growing concern that racial profiling is increasing in Arizona, in part because police under public pressure have become more involved in enforcing federal immigration laws
    http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.a ... ae8ebe2a7e
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hispanics nor mexicans can be profiled because they are not a race,they can be dark as africans or light as swedes-This is something that needs to be pointed out by our side

Checking everyone out, no matter what they look like will curb the problem. We all know there are illegals running around the country that look like any other American NO MATTER THE SKIN COLOR!

This is one issue that the police cannot use discretion. They must enforce the law and keeping it uniform is a necessary protective measure.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

rights

The Misterbill rights for American citizens committee (there's only me in it), has found the group mlisted below to be aiding and abetting in the destruction of America.
    Finally, for teo years now I have heard "racial" profiling. I have argued that we are all of the same "race, so how can it be "racial" profiling? Try another argument.

"The Arizona Civil Rights Advisory Board"

A PR campaign to intimidate law enforcement.

No government can help the destinies of people who insist in putting sectional and class consciousness ahead of general weal.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Okay, if we agree to do more to ensure police don't use racial profiling, will the pro illegal folks agree to go by the immigration laws that are on the books? I guarantee they wouldn't.

Phoenix panel

So how is pulling someone over for a traffic violation racial profiling?

The real problem is that illegal drivers have been given a free pass so long, they think they have a right to violate our laws. They are not happy with enforcement of any kind. I am happy to see that some states, (Texas excluded) have begun to expect illegals to obey the same rules as citizens.