Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix: Protesters Gather Outside Bank of America

Still at it in Phoenix!
    Some pics at the link also.

~~~~

Protesters Gather Outside Bank of America

March 12th, 2007 @ 9:18am by Jim Cross/KTAR
    Protestors have gathered outside of the Bank of America near Central Avenue and Camelback Road in Phoenix to show opposition to the bank's intention to give charge cards to illegal immigrants.
    "We don't like it that our big business is selling out the American people to the illegals," said Lisa Fryslie.

Fryslie was among those carrying American flags and protest signs.

Suzanne Gallago said the bank has sold out the U.S. by offering charge cards to illegal immigrants without requiring a Social Security card.

"Selling out the American citizens, because we're the ones that are going to end up paying for it," Gallego said.

It's part of Operation Bankrupt, says Sally Davis of Phoenix one of the more outspoken protestors.

"I support my fellow American citizens against Bank of America," Davis said. "They want to open accounts for the illegal aliens to rip them off, make money, like all the employers who want their slave labor."

Davis is a former Bank of America employee.

"Not anymore," said Davis. "I care more about my country than Bank of America."

Rick Galleener and others say the bank is pandering to illegal immigrants by opening accounts without requiring a social security number.

"Any business that I do, I will not accept a B of A check or credit card, and it's not discriminatory," Galleener said. "If people want to go get cash and come back, they can buy anything they want from me. But I will not accept paper with Bank of America on it."

Protestors said Bank of America needs to remember who made them one of the world's largest banking operations - Americans, not illegal immigrants.

"It's not fair and we're here to stand up for ourselves," Fryslie said. "If we went to Mexico, we would never be allowed to march in their streets or have freedom of speech."

Fryslie and others will protest until noon.

http://news.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=414180
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Go get em!! Now thats the American way!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)