Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

are the phones on Fire or what???

I did reach Mc Cain office staff
    Let me give you the phone replay
    Staffer:Hello Sen.John Mccains Office
    Me:Hi I am calling( cut off)
    Staffer: Let me guess, You are calling against the immagration reform?
    Me: Yes...and (cut off)
    Staffer: I will be sure to pass this on to the Senator
    Me: I...(cut off)
    Staffer:Click

Hutcinson and Cornyn busy all morning along with their in state offices
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

FYI -- need you, lol

RED

Post your actions and results on our BLITZ thread in General Discussion!

We need you there girl!!!!!!!!!!

It's NOW and people all over the country are looking towards us for courage

YOU ROCK!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ooops sorry...will follow ...sorry I went off the reservation for a moment...got lost in the heat of battle
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Try calling back and when they cut you off say...

Noooooo. That is not what I was calling to say at all.

I was calling to say "Senator John McCain has political herpes because once you have been in bed with Ted Kennedy on immigration issues, there is no cure and his career is over!"

More details about McCain's political herpes here. That ought to shake up those staffers especially if at least ten of ya call and tell them that.

ALIPAC's Gheen: McCain Has Political Herpes! Stop Amnesty!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64232

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are the phones burning up?

I just finished calling the offices of Senators: Lindsey Graham, Charles Schumer, Hillary Clinton, and the idiots from my state of Massachusetts: Kennedy and Kerry. I am happy to report that I had trouble getting through to each office which meant that others were calling AGAINST the insanity "amnesty" bill currently in the senate. Every office staffer that I spoke to was courteous, listened carefully, and some even sounded "happy" taking my message.

I also Called George Bush at (202) 456-1111 and gave him my opinion on this issue too. Keep making those calls. WE MUST ALL BE HEARD!!

scoutermom

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Come on everyone join the fight against amnesty, here's instructions to help you get invloved, leave posts so we know what the traitors are saying Visit a link and get involved, remember...UNITED WE STAND, DEVIDED WE FALL!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64376

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=359321
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Are the phones burning up?

Quote Originally Posted by scoutermom
    I just finished calling the offices of Senators: Lindsey Graham, Charles Schumer, Hillary Clinton, and the idiots from my state of Massachusetts: Kennedy and Kerry. I am happy to report that I had trouble getting through to each office which meant that others were calling AGAINST the insanity "amnesty" bill currently in the senate. Every office staffer that I spoke to was courteous, listened carefully, and some even sounded "happy" taking my message.

I also Called George Bush at (202) 456-1111 and gave him my opinion on this issue too. Keep making those calls. WE MUST ALL BE HEARD!!

scoutermom

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Right on scoutermom!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Try calling back and when they cut you off say...

Noooooo. That is not what I was calling to say at all.

I was calling to say "Senator John McCain has political herpes because once you have been in bed with Ted Kennedy on immigration issues, there is no cure and his career is over!"

More details about McCain's political herpes here. That ought to shake up those staffers especially if at least ten of ya call and tell them that.

ALIPAC's Gheen: McCain Has Political Herpes! Stop Amnesty!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64232

W

I called his Boston Office and I asked them about the spread of Ted's Political Herpes.

Kennedy, Edward M. (D-MA)
    DC Phone: (202) 224-4543 Fax: (202) 224-2417
    Boston Phone: (617) 565-3170 Fax: (617) 565-3183

Poor McCain, he has been trying to get rid of political Herpes publically but that's something that can't be scrubbed off.

Dixie

I CALLED MC CLOWNS OFFICE in DC and arizona
    and blaster him for calling my senator, Cornyn a chicken s**t
    and dropping the F BOMB on my senator.
    i told them that i demanded an apology and demanded it before weeks end.
    i told them if i didnt see anything online on on tv that i would be calling back next monday as well demanding it again.

though i might not like everything my senator does in DC
    ILL BE DAMNED if i am going to let a senator and co worker from another state call my senator a chicken S**T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast