Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent my letter to the Suns, we should defiently contact the league

I wanted to drop you a note to let you know how disgusted I am with the Phoenix Suns organization.

Basketball is a sport, entertainment basically, for your organization to get involved with politics is incorrect.

I was, a long time Suns fan, going back to my days of living in Mesa. At this point, I intend to boycott anything Suns. This means, no t-shirts, no attending games, and definetly making sure I do not help with the Nielsen ratings by allowing the Suns on my television.

I further intend to make sure, that I advertise where your loyalties are on all social networking sites, and any and all internet forums.

While your organization may feel like it is okay for a group of people to break the law, I don't. What you need to understand, there are many more Americans who feel the way I do.

While I support your right to make your own decisions, I also have the right to make sure my entertainment dollars are spent elsewhere, and I am sure there are many people locally who feel the same.

Sincerly

MW
    I sent them an email. I hope everyone else will do the same.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

im going to send an email and then tomorrow they are getting a phone call

MW
    Anyone here live in Phoenix? If so, it would be nice if you would consider writing an editorial to your local newspaper.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

azcentral has comments posted after stories on the site,
    im sure there are lots of comments on this

the ESPN story on this is ON FIRE. over 2700 comments

NBA team now protesting immigration bill:Team should help repay AZ taxpayers
    May 5, 12:19 AM Milwaukee Libertarian Examiner Kyle O'Boyle

The Phoenix Suns will wear their "Los Suns" jerseys to protest the Arizona immigration bill in their Game 2 matchup against San Antonio. The Managing Partner of the Suns, Robert Sarver, gave some pretty absurd and illogical reasons why the team is protesting the bill when he was interviewed. The game happens to fall on Cinco de Mayo, which helped spur the decision on, but Sarver's statements must be reviewed.

Sarver said “…Arizona's already struggling economy will suffer even further setbacks at a time when the state can ill-afford them.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12