Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sure, if I thought a difference could be made. People are needed in the CFR to somehow manage the debate. You need people in the camp of the enemy. Should people leave the church since they are pushing for illegals?

I thought I was going to starve to death with out illegals.. Guess not...
    Makes me wonder how many other industries can change that quick.. On second we get "We can't live without illegals" next Second we have a solution to the problem...

Because ICE is not deporting illegals where are they going to end up??? Grass Cutting ,Factory worker, Welfare????

should people leave the church since they are pushing for illegals? Why not?

I would, I wouldn't want to be a part of any institution, organization, or group that willfully was ignoring the laws and actively subverting them, and using my funding to do so.

It makes about as much since as being friends with a rapist. "I need to be his friend so that I might be able to warn a possible future victim."

It doesn't hold water.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Being a CFR member doesn't mean that someone automatically supports all the agendas thereof anymore than a member of any organization doesn't back all their efforts......witness the Catholic Church and immigration. Fred's position on issues should be looked at and I will not discount him for CFR membership. We could have an ally in the CFR. JMHO
    He lost me when I found out Cheney's daughter was his 'foreign policy advisor'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need to make some calls and see if I can borrow one of these machines to park in front of Senator Feinstein's office for a few days. She seems to think we will all starve and our economy will collapse without foreign farm workers, who of course also have to be put on a path to Citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hapexamendios:

Thanks for posting this article. I noticed it originally (well, an excerpt or related story) in the main newspaper yesterday(?)

Allowing large agribusiness to continue their addiction to cheap slave labor is simply enabling dysfunction and inhibiting progress. They should have invested and researched mechanization many years ago. Finally.... they are starting to at least consider a real solution to the problem...(overdue of course, but oh well...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12